Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus accuses Grant Hall?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So it is a myth? When will some people just accept facts, instead of burying their heads in the sand?

Never said it wasn't ..just yur continual perspective in it ..results aren't carried forward so it's irrelevant ..unless poor form is ..which in the evidence of 2 championship games it isent the case .. As said I'll start making considering things after 10 games ..last season we had a good start ..but it was clear to me that we were tht we were getting lucky and the inevitable drop in results followed ..I think this side is better..but football is a funny old game

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Except it was 15/16 games though? You cannot get away from our relegation form at the end of last season, or Swinedon.

You cannot get away from the first 20 games in 2012 where we only lost to Liverpool in the cup. That's why we have a 9 month season so that stats can even themselves out over the time. Norwich started the season with a 7-1 defeat a couple of years ago, then won the league. Man Utd lost a game 6-1 but still only just got pipped for the title.
Stats can mean anything you want them to mean.

DanielT

2012-08-25%2012.05.23.jpg

2012-08-25%2012.05.36.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So Hall said he left for lack of first team opportunities to somewhere where he has even less of a chance of first team opportunities?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If Spurs come in for a Brighton player, then the player leaves. We have to put up with that. End of story.

It's a typical Naylor headline though, 'Gus ANGRY', whereas once you read the article it says that Gus was disappointed.

Dec 29, 2011
What a load of nonsense. How did that make the main story of the back page? If Grant failed at Brighton his future would be with a League 2 club. If Grant fails at Spurs his future will be with a club like Brighton. How can anyone knock him for going to a bigger club?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I see Gus has 2 strikers on the bench this afternoon , Agdestein and Barker. The opportunity is there for the youngsters to take.

Nov 20, 2003
hove
money is the main factor but not all of it ,Hall was released by the Albion on Hinchlewods say so and went to Lewes ,Steve Brown couldnt beliive we let him go after watching him a few times and got him back ,Brownie was very popular with the youth boys then and Hall espacialy for bringing him back .Then it went tits up behind the scenes with brown and Forster falling out with gus ,lot to with them wanting to manage the club after Slade went gus not keen on them being there ect .Hall was upset by the fallout and dont think he feels the love for gus . This is not my opinion was told by a backroom staff ,could be plausible

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
It's being reported that the compensation for Hall is £1.5 m.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here