Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus: A very special signing could follow

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The new regime tend to remain tight lipped when it comes to new signings, despite the protracted attempts to get LuaLua. A 'special signing' is quite a comment to make. They must be confident they are going to land their man.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The new regime tend to remain tight lipped when it comes to new signings, despite the protracted attempts to get LuaLua. A 'special signing' is quite a comment to make. They must be confident they are going to land their man.

Did u hear the phone in? Richard R and Johnny B had both done some fishing about re who this alleged player is and both said people seemed sworn to secrecy, though Johnny B also said he'd been told it's just media speculation. However this comment had come from the Gus meister himself hadn't it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Did u hear the phone in? Richard R and Johnny B had both done some fishing about re who this alleged player is and both said people seemed sworn to secrecy, though Johnny B also said he'd been told it's just media speculation. However this comment had come from the Gus meister himself hadn't it.

Ooh, exciting. Thanks. Alas I can't deal with the radio until the 'text radio' is invented.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I`ve got a hunch that Gus has it narrowed down to a couple of experienced strikers but he cant bring them in to january now can he ? Until then this youngster will help out. I think WBA might still want him because otherwise they would have just let him stew in Barnsleys cellar. We`ll get him for the season though, they wont want him back anytime soon, he` s too raw at the moment for them to have him in their squad.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Its essential we sign a decent replacement for LuaLua otherwise our excellent start to the season will be wasted.
A comment must be remembered "First Division football will be no better at Falmer"

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
A comment must be remembered "First Division football will be no better at Falmer"

I beg to disagree. Watching football at Falmer will be so much better than at Withdean whatever division we are in, better facilities, bigger crowds, atmosphere.

Though, Championship football is definitely preferable.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
i think i would enjoy watching us winningand near the top of div1 than strugling in the championship . that might happen

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
he is german

cant reveal my source, but........................

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
"taps nose"

I have heard Reiner Bonhoff wa sseen on the helter skelter on the pier and he had seagull crap on his hat...

...it all makes sense

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here