Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's Girl on Soccer AM!

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Cracking legs, but facially average in my humble opinion. She seemed to be orchestrating the Girls yesterday, she comes across as being VERY arrogant to me. Major turn off in a lady.

ha ha ha, i love the way people can get all picky about treacle they haven't got a hope in hell with! Pipe down and get back to tugging one off over Hannah Montana

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I've met her a few times and always found her to be really friendly and chatty. She does seem to know a fair bit about the team and is well and truly a proper decent fan.

Perhaps she isn't Miss World but to make stupid comments about her not being all that or having a rubbish face is utter tosh. She's a pretty girl otherwise she'd not get so much attention (have you seen her facebook friend count?) or be turning out on Soccer AM.

Not content to simply rip it out of our team some morons on here now dig into a pretty young fan who brings entertainment to many (often more so than the team) and has done well for herself to get on Soccer AM and do the club proud.

Some people seriously need to take a good long look at themselves.

By the way she does read this site, even if she doesn't post, although I am fairly confident she is thick skinned enough to ignore the morons on here.

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
By the way she does read this site, even if she doesn't post, although I am fairly confident she is thick skinned enough to ignore the morons on here.

if she was a member of NSC would there be bans for those so called members who have abused another member in such a fashion? mmmmm?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Then she'll know that every time someone posts a picture of a nice bird, half the posters on here will say she's rough, even though most of them probably haven't spoken to a 'real' girl in months.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's an internet message board... if you're going to post pictures of girls then people are going to give their opinions, and considering that everybody has different tastes, you're going to get some who do, and others who do not think she's overly special, that's not just about Jo but in general. Because that's natural selection. I'm sure some people (somehow) looked at Kristen Stewart in my avatar and weren't as love struck as I was, and still am. I can think of many other examples aswell, it's personal preference. I'm sure Jo, if she does read this place, doesn't take any notice of us lads anyway!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
of course flaming poy at a night game would be WICKERD - if the club or Jo are reading this of course *massive hint*

Yeah, would be top. Do it during the game when the game gets inevitably boring:laugh:

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
I've met her a few times and always found her to be really friendly and chatty. She does seem to know a fair bit about the team and is well and truly a proper decent fan.

Perhaps she isn't Miss World but to make stupid comments about her not being all that or having a rubbish face is utter tosh. She's a pretty girl otherwise she'd not get so much attention (have you seen her facebook friend count?) or be turning out on Soccer AM.

Not content to simply rip it out of our team some morons on here now dig into a pretty young fan who brings entertainment to many (often more so than the team) and has done well for herself to get on Soccer AM and do the club proud.

Some people seriously need to take a good long look at themselves.

well said, i dont know her personally but my girlfriend does, i dont understand how people can talk in derogatory terms about someone on a chatroom, (maybe its because its anomynous) when its clear you would never say things like that to a persons face. I think not only does she seem a pretty girl, she also generally advertised what is good about Brighton and Hove Albion supporters with her personality, its a shame others on here cant take a leaf out of her book.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'm sure Jo, if she does read this place, doesn't take any notice of us lads anyway!

Well actually she did.

Famous figures in the public eye who don't care a jot what we think and have no idea about NSC are fair game.

But picking on one of our own who has done nothing to warrant such catty comments is really low if you ask me.

If she's not your cup of tea, so be it, but why come out with unpleasant and hurtful comments when you don't have to be an idiot to realise they're likely to get back to her? (And they have)

These girls give up their time of a Saturday to bring a bit of colour and fun to some often fairly dull afternoons. People who want to slate that commitment and loyalty should do so behind closed doors.

Would you HONESTLY go up to her in the street and say "I don't think you're very attractive and I don't like cheerleaders at the football"?

Get over yourselves.

I don't remember anyone slagging off Braders and co when representing the club on Soccer AM.

Give the girl a break and for all those of us who are pleased with her achievement and her efforts why not congratulate her?

Jo, you're a fab cheerleader and a beautiful girl to boot

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here