Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's Girl on Soccer AM!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I don't think you can critise to be fair. After seeing the state of your BOAT.:laugh:

EVERYONE has the right to their opinion. Tall, short, fat, thin, clever, thick, whatever. It's the joys of an internet message board. :bigwave:

A din like you would quite happily chop off both your legs just to get in the same room as her.

For what it's worth, I think she's cracking. Great body and a dirty face - my idea of absolute heaven. I don't see that anyone on here, when we're all at least one of ugly/fat/too old or young/a virgin/retarded, can possibly criticise a girl who is undoubtedly attractive. Even if she's not your perfect girl surely the fact she's good looking isn't up for debate. That spastics who lust after inbred Swindon fans on a messageboard can disrespect her is criminal.

As for you, Complete Badger, I think it's safe to say the same thing applies to you. Besides, you sit on here and shake yourself silly about how good Michel Kuipers is, I think your worship of the man is *ever so slightly* stranger than lusting after a Swindonian GIRL.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Ninja Elephants is out of here league, to be fair. :fishing:

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
Well actually she did.

Famous figures in the public eye who don't care a jot what we think and have no idea about NSC are fair game.

But picking on one of our own who has done nothing to warrant such catty comments is really low if you ask me.

If she's not your cup of tea, so be it, but why come out with unpleasant and hurtful comments when you don't have to be an idiot to realise they're likely to get back to her? (And they have)

These girls give up their time of a Saturday to bring a bit of colour and fun to some often fairly dull afternoons. People who want to slate that commitment and loyalty should do so behind closed doors.

Would you HONESTLY go up to her in the street and say "I don't think you're very attractive and I don't like cheerleaders at the football"?

Get over yourselves.

I don't remember anyone slagging off Braders and co when representing the club on Soccer AM.

Give the girl a break and for all those of us who are pleased with her achievement and her efforts why not congratulate her?

Jo, you're a fab cheerleader and a beautiful girl to boot

:clap:

Very well said.

i would go balls deep all day long with her given half a chance. :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here