Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's Girl on Soccer AM!

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
She's a good looking girl, no doubt about it.
Ninja Elephant a question, would you say to her face that "she is facially average and very arrogant"
Probably not, as you come across on here, as a spineless little keyboard warrior who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.
And yes I would say that to your face !

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Manila, it is hard to believe you are a grown man. I was not going to comment on this thread. Whether or not you find this girl attractive is neither here nor there. But your apparent need to criticise her is somewhat strange. Why?

She is pretty. I watched a bit of it eventually (I am not Soccer AM fan) at my friends house who records most of them. She seems rather cute and obviously loves BHAFC.

I am not sure why you have been so crude in your posts towards her, when it is quite clear that she reads this site. I think that says alot more about you than anything else. Why so cruel and bitter? Have yourself a San Miguel and drop it...

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009
She is on this site:

UKFF Girls :: Home Page, if you look for her under featured girls and vote for her by becoming a fan, if she gets to number 1 she gets a free photoshoot and then can be in the running for the "sexy football league" where she will be in it for Brighton against the other girls teams! :) x

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
She is on this site:

UKFF Girls :: Home Page, if you look for her under featured girls and vote for her by becoming a fan, if she gets to number 1 she gets a free photoshoot and then can be in the running for the "sexy football league" where she will be in it for Brighton against the other girls teams! :) x

she is also on facebook, i'm her FRIEND!:thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Manila, it is hard to believe you are a grown man. I was not going to comment on this thread. Whether or not you find this girl attractive is neither here nor there. But your apparent need to criticise her is somewhat strange. Why?

She is pretty. I watched a bit of it eventually (I am not Soccer AM fan) at my friends house who records most of them. She seems rather cute and obviously loves BHAFC.

I am not sure why you have been so crude in your posts towards her, when it is quite clear that she reads this site. I think that says alot more about you than anything else. Why so cruel and bitter? Have yourself a San Miguel and drop it...

Did'nt see this 2 months ago, but as always BoF, excellant post :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here