NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
0,,10433~7215422,00.jpg

No wonder Elphick's mind was elsewhere yesterday :lolol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Cracking legs, but facially average in my humble opinion. She seemed to be orchestrating the Girls yesterday, she comes across as being VERY arrogant to me. Major turn off in a lady.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Cracking legs, but facially average in my humble opinion. She seemed to be orchestrating the Girls yesterday, she comes across as being VERY arrogant to me. Major turn off in a lady.

Totally unnecessary comment. Would love to see some of the George Clooney's on here, although I imagine some of the stuff being said about her is coming from people who really need to make themselves feel better.

For the record, Jo is one of the most selfless people you're likely to meet, and I think arrogant is just about the last word anyone would use to describe her. Maybe get to know people before you start making accusations as wild as that.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Totally unnecessary comment. Would love to see some of the George Clooney's on here, although I imagine some of the stuff being said about her is coming from people who really need to make themselves feel better.

For the record, Jo is one of the most selfless people you're likely to meet, and I think arrogant is just about the last word anyone would use to describe her. Maybe get to know people before you start making accusations as wild as that.

so you've f***ed her then? :thumbsup:

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
my 6 month old son enjoyed sitting in the company of Jo and 2 of her fellow Gully's Girls in block J yesterday. We both found them to be very nice ladies who are a credit to themselves and the club they support.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
7 years older!! Be rude not to then, wouldn't it:lol:

That's a yes for you then:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here