Gully is Back

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Citrus said:
I duly concur.

I used to hate mascots, and personally still do, but also I have experienced taking small children to Withdean. Its a crap experience for children, poor atmposphere, bad facilities, no chips in the North Stand(!), bad view, good chance of being rained on etc etc. Therefore I agree its time to give them something that amuses them. My daughter for one will be happy. It'll be just like Disneyland!!! But if they ever play music when we score a goal then I'm :censored:

1066gull

Why can't you have a bit of fun for the kids? It is the most important audience for this football club as the kids are the clubs future!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
0,,10433~2939637,00.jpg

Attracts the birds though.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
C1 BHA said:
:nono:

I was so PROUD that we hadn't sunk to these depths........

:thud:

Get real!

"Plunged to these depths" - talk about over reaction. It's a bloody mascot for the kids and families to familiarise themselves with the club. Get out of the bovril soaked dark ages and get behing the clubs attempts to attract new support - god knows, we'll need every fan we can get between now and Falmer!

I salute anything the club tries to boost morale and atmosphere at Withdean

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
227 BHA said:
Get real!

"Plunged to these depths" - talk about over reaction. It's a bloody mascot for the kids and families to familiarise themselves with the club. Get out of the bovril soaked dark ages and get behing the clubs attempts to attract new support - god knows, we'll need every fan we can get between now and Falmer!

I salute anything the club tries to boost morale and atmosphere at Withdean

FYI when I finish a post with the little geezer going 'thud' on the ground, it's generally because the previous remark was 'tongue in cheek'.

and you're right, 'Gully' will certainly boost the atmosphere at Withdean as the away fans erupt into extremely loud abuse of our new furry friend :shit:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Braders7 said:
that better not be instead of the cheerleaders :angry: :angry:

Ash - how many times do i have to tell you - they are NOT cheerleaders, they are just dancers - and not very good ones at that!!!

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
they are NOT cheerleaders, they are just dancers - and not very good ones at that!!!

Ooh there's a surprise, that post was from a female:lolol:

I've never heard any blokes complain about their skills as dancers:p

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here