Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully is Back

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I heard he was brought in for motivational perpeses for players such as gatting lynch Martin :)

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
This discussion has been going on at Seagulls Over London for months. At the last meeting we heard the bad news.

We tried our best, sorry.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Ah, the return to Withdean of that beautiful chant of 'What the F***ing hell is that?' for something other than the defending...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
The Large One said:
Oh, for f***ing fucks fuckety f***. It's not aimed at any of you lot. Why don't you all check your feeble egos in and cheer up?

He is miles better than a lot of other club's mascots and at least you can see the connection with our nickname

Cheer up you miserable lot:)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Noooo! :shootself

When I started going to the Goldstone at the age of 6-7, I would have found a mascot every bit as toe-curling as I do now, as a grumpy old git. Bad move. It'll be Simply The Best instead of Sussex By The Sea soon, this is the thin end of the wedge. :angry:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Hmm, I dont think I have laughed as much at a football game than at the Rotherham Mascot, or the Leeds one for that matter.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Braders7 said:
that better not be instead of the cheerleaders :angry: :angry:

The first time I saw the honeybears I was unsure of their age so I read my programme. Until a little research on the net revealed they were all above 16 freeing me of any potential crime.
:cool:

I think a mascot will be good if it encourages kids to come back. In an ideal world we wouldn't need one but.....

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I can remember this being discussed in the past and martin perry said they would never get a mascot in, oh well if the kids like him/her it can only be good.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Oh no, so we'v finally succumbed. What next? Cheesy music when we score?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here