Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully is Back

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Curious Orange said:
I could fly off on one about inappropriate THREAD TITLES, but that would just be churlish (a word I don't use enough).

To be fair you were the last one to post on the thread about Gully just before opening this thread!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh No, that's the 1st photo I've seen :down: Couldn't they have been a bit more imaginative and made him a tatty bedraggled scrawny Palookaville type one in keeping with our current situation, would have been so much better and amusing at least

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Well I searched Mascot and Gully and it did not come up, pah, I blame the Search facility.

Anyway, what is "New Signing"? That's an inappropriate thread title about Gully. I think thread titles should be more informative, not cryptic, we're football fans for goodness sake.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
In fact, even if I search for Gully now it doesn't find it, must be my browser.

I would like to take this oppertunity to apologise for my ineptness. Nice new kit though.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Why has it got goggles on? Christ it's f***ing AWFUL. All mascots are. I might boo it myself.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
At risk of ruffling a few feathers, I'm gonna stick my beak in and say that it's an eggciting move. Sure, it could be putting the cat amongst the pigeons, but hopefully he'll inspire the lads to get off to flyer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here