hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Opinions.

For me this:

new-away-kit.jpg

is much nicer than this, plain yellow t-shirt.

Crystal-Palace-FC-Nike-201112-Away-Kit-.jpg

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I like it. The more luminous the better. Palace should have the award wrapped up for next season already with their new away kit

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
The kids love it.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
They've got this right - it's bloody horrible.

If I'm not mistaken our club colours are blue and white - where is the blue and/or white in this mess?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Is it not fair to say that it is not the best, worst, nor average - just a shirt that some people like, and some people don't?

I'm still yet to read anyone explain WHY it is the worst, only stating that it is "gash/horrendous/dreadfull"(sic). If other people are raving about it, then surely this cannot be the case...

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
On the home kit.

So are we not a blue and white team when we are away? Our club colours are blue and white and in my opinion our away strip should be mainly one of those two colours. The Newcastle example by an earlier poster is a good example.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
So are we not a blue and white team when we are away? Our club colours are blue and white and in my opinion our away strip should be mainly one of those two colours. The Newcastle example by an earlier poster is a good example.
If our away kit were mainly blue or white we'd play a lot of games in a third kit which isn't.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

I don't think you've grasped the concept of an 'away kit'.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Have to say I thought it was truly awful at first but it does grow on you and going by the number of kids in replica green and black shirts at away games it seems to have a (surprising) real appeal

I'll second this. My first thoughts were not good but it does grow in you and both my 2 lads love it

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't care what our away kit is - I just wish it had an extended run. I'd like us to join the one or two clubs that have an easily identifiable away kit, even if they're not current now. I'm thinking of WBA's yellow & green stripes, or Leeds' all-yellow.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
It's a blatant rip off of Coventry's version from the 1970s
1370.jpg

New-Brighton-Hove-Albion-Kit-11-12-Away.jpg

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here