Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess who has won the worst kit award!

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I used to hate it but it has really grown on me. I will still be glad when they bring a new away kit out.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
The kit is an absolute beauty that has been selling by the bucketload. Do something different and gormless people label it as "shit". Standard.

I'm sure we'd have won best kit on some website no-one has ever heard of if we had a standard Nike or Adidas template.

I'd say the gormless ones are the ones who love it because it's related to Brighton even though they would probably go through hundreds of other kits saying they were all shit - especially if they had fluorescent colouring.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
"Rival fans given to feelings of envy must have been indebted, then, to the person who rubber stamped 2011-12’s away kit, The Two Unfortunates’ Worst Kit winner this year. One word that has been used to describe the lime green and black outfit is ‘striking’, the adjective adopted by Albion’s official site upon launch, although we’re not so sure that others will have been as polite."

It's all subjective isn't it? As far as I can tell, they don't ACTUALLY give a reason, or a justification as to why it is the worst kit. Maybe because it is different, it is an easy target. Could someone help me out as to what basis they have decided it is the worst kit?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I assume the Green and Black will be relegated to 3rd kit next season, and a new Away kit released?

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
I assume the Green and Black will be relegated to 3rd kit next season, and a new Away kit released?

You assume wrong,the green and black was supposed to be for 1 season only but has proved so popular we will be wearing it next season too.
And,through NSC, it was my campaign wot got us it in the first place,this kit colour combination that we wore(in normal shades) oh so briefly in the 70's,next season BRING BACK THE BLUE AND BLACK

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You assume wrong,the green and black was supposed to be for 1 season only but has proved so popular we will be wearing it next season too.
And,through NSC, it was my campaign wot got us it in the first place,this kit colour combination that we wore(in normal shades) oh so briefly in the 70's,next season BRING BACK THE BLUE AND BLACK
Provided the blue is florescent the problem is any combination with blue presents problems as a change strip as so many clubs wear blue so you get an enforced change.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Provided the blue is florescent the problem is any combination with blue presents problems as a change strip as so many clubs wear blue so you get an enforced change.

We can give it a run out,but even in a normal shade we could have the green and black as the third kit,cant remember the blue and black causing to many problems in the gillingham years.
We should rotate Red and black,Green and black and the Blue and black and consign boring yellow to the bin forever.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
What's wrong with blue and white stripes at home,and white and blue stripes away ?

As we are superior to all other teams,they should be made to change in deference to us.

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
I just f**kin' love the green and black .... although as many have said the recent red and black was even better

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
dreadfull kit up there with the pink nobo imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here