Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess who has won the worst kit award!

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
My favourite "worst kit" of ours, was in the early 90s, The Independent describing us away as "like watching eleven Andy-Pandys on acid.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I was hoping for a nicer shade of green but wouldn't say the kit as it is is awful.

Bring back the skint black and red one!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I prefer the blue and white, my 7 year old son prefers the black and green..............only one way to settle this.........!

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Lets keep this in perspective...take a look at my lot (Bmths) effort from 92-93!!

Attachments

• IMG_0344.JPG
    IMG_0344.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 51

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Lets keep this in perspective...take a look at my lot (Bmths) effort from 92-93!!

Lumme, that seriously needs tuning in.

My only disappointment in our away kit is that we didn't bag a sponsorship deal with top notch purveyors of quality chocolate Green & Black's. By the way, if you're a dad, you could do worse than suggest this little package for Father's Day:
Chocolate Bars and Beers- Fathers Day Chocolate Gifts- Geen and Black's Direct

And no, I don't work for them! :dunce:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Bring back the skint black and red one!

Now that was nice. That one and the skint blue and white one are my favourite ever Brighton shirts.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Now that was nice. That one and the skint blue and white one are my favourite ever Brighton shirts.

they really were class. wish I'd bought both. My blue and white home one has kind of permanent sweat marks on it from playing football in too much.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tesco - home shirt , Asda - away shirt , what more do you want ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thought Birmingham's half-arsed yellow top n white shorts away kit was worse by several hundred country miles. Strictly jumble.

4205868590-21042012180041.jpg

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Nice with black short but god awful with green shorts.

Anyway I wouldnt take any notice of that website's opinion. Looking down youll see that last seasons winner was our home kit (white with red sash & no sponsor) - probably our best kit in a long while.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Nice with black short but god awful with green shorts.

Anyway I wouldnt take any notice of that website's opinion. Looking down youll see that last seasons winner was our home kit (white with red sash & no sponsor) - probably our best kit in a long while.

I thought that kit of yours was excellent too.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Really dislike the away kit - just hate the shade of green - and look forward to the day we get the Red and Black stripes back.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
The kit is an absolute beauty that has been selling by the bucketload. Do something different and gormless people label it as "shit". Standard.

I'm sure we'd have won best kit on some website no-one has ever heard of if we had a standard Nike or Adidas template.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here