Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess who has won the worst kit award!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Well considering they have said that Cheltenham Towns kit is the best, when it is just a bog standard shirt with no effort in designing it - i couldnt care about what they say :)

Here is said "best kit" if your wondering -

Ruby-Cheltenham-Kit-2011-2012.jpg

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I love our away kit! I'm just looking forward to "the announcement" so I can get Vicente on the back!!

Like the commentary about our club being on the up though.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
To be fair it is horrendous.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Agree with them entirely (and don't forget they start off by being very nice about our club!). A green and black away kit could have been beautiful, but what we ended up with was truly crap. I've yet to see a football strip that uses luminous colours to any effect other than looking shit.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
This is like one of those "Most Annoying Songs" programmes when they pick some of the catchiest and best songs and have untalented and jealous people criticising them.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
That photo appears to show One Direction modelling our kit?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Have to say I thought it was truly awful at first but it does grow on you and going by the number of kids in replica green and black shirts at away games it seems to have a (surprising) real appeal

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
HawkTheSeagull;495083 2 said:
Well considering they have said that Cheltenham Towns kit is the best, when it is just a bog standard shirt with no effort in designing it - i couldnt care about what they say :)

and I couldn't care less about what they say because I'd never heard of them until this thread.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am neither for nor against t but it serves the main purpose for which it was brought out players can see each other easily. I think luminous kits acheve this aim. My only beef would be if we did away with our traditional colours of Blue and White stripes.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Wasn't a fan of the green and black at first but its really grown on me. Its something different. when i've chatted to locals on away games they all seemed to like it so i fail to see how its the worst

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
:ohmy: That has shaken my old peanuts :nono:

My boy loves that shirt, preferring it WAY above the home, because it IS what it is.

I was also told that it sells more to the kids?

Anyway, Scottish Paul, who I believe designed it on the basis of a Celtic shirt, is too chilled to worry, as so should we be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here