Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grimest town/city you've ever visited.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Parts of Nairobi were quite literally a dump.

The North East gets a bashing in this thread, but PETERLEE just about trumps Middlesborough/Stockton on Tees.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Although I wasn't that impressed with Hamilton, just down the road from you

Hamilton's alright (although I wouldn't live there) has a good sporting/ pedigree culture & nice cricket ground.

Rockhampton (land locked) is unbearably hot, it's the only place where I have desperately searched for a swimming pool.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Camden, New Jersey -- across the river from Philadelphia. Dire. Ditto Chester, PA, further down the Delaware, despite a nice new football (i.e.) stadium.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Stop being sore losers guys, Hartlepool is hardly Sydney Harbour, but compared to the rest of Teesside its like finding a shiny £2 coin in the middle of a dog turd. It's just another slightly dismal northern outpost, but nowhere near as crap as Middlesbrough, Redcar, Stockton or Billingham. All of which are ugly, depressing, crumbling and largely boarded up.

Not even as bad as Birkenhead, much of Liverpool, Gillingham or Luton. Never been to Hull so I can't compare.

MonkeyBusiness

Nov 13, 2010
A Hartlepool fan on here taking the piss is like a paraplegic taking the piss out of Usain Bolt for having legs. Hartlepool is ****. Cnuts come from Hartlepool. You're a ****. f*** off.

such class. I bet you're proud of Brighton fans with this sort of intellect. By the way, the word is ****. You illiterate ****.

Just off to put the whippets to bed and feed the pigeons.

Toodlepip.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
such class. I bet you're proud of Brighton fans with this sort of intellect. By the way, the word is ****. You illiterate ****.

Just off to put the whippets to bed and feed the pigeons.

Toodlepip.
There are doubtless cost savings to be had by feeding the pigeons to the whippets...

MonkeyBusiness

Nov 13, 2010
Apologies. That should should have read

The word is COONT

you illiterate COONT.

Not an Orient fan. They beat us. The Coonts. Still, they were more friendly than the vibes you're giving off.

Can't wait to come down there and beat you again.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I was shocked by Ashton. I've seen many run down areas of this country and was surprised a pocket like that existed so near to this country's second city.

It reminded me some of those places Thatcher forgot in the 80s, which I did get to see.

Puts whoever is in charge of that area to shame.

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
Luton reminded me more of Bangladesh than Britain. More sari shops than pubs when I went there for our friendly a couple years back. The football ground was beyond shite too may I add.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
I was shocked by Ashton. I've seen many run down areas of this country and was surprised a pocket like that existed so near to this country's second city.

It reminded me some of those places Thatcher forgot in the 80s, which I did get to see.

Puts whoever is in charge of that area to shame.

You're obviously so shocked that you've got your towns mixed up - Ashton is just outside Manchester - clearly not our country's second city - so do you mean Aston?

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Apologies. That should should have read

The word is COONT

you illiterate COONT.

Not an Orient fan. They beat us. The Coonts. Still, they were more friendly than the vibes you're giving off.

Can't wait to come down there and beat you again.

I am an orient fan and you're too easy a pleb to pick on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here