Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grimest town/city you've ever visited.

MonkeyBusiness

Nov 13, 2010
Hartlepool

HaHaHaHa

how old are you? Must be bath time now.

I must book a trip to Brighton seeing as it's better than everywhere else in Britain. Will I have to wear some leather trousers with the arse cut out? Some leather chaps and a cowboy hat? Where's the vaseline?

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
HaHaHaHa

I must book a trip to Brighton seeing as it's better than everywhere else in Britain. Will I have to wear some leather trousers with the arse cut out? Some leather chaps and a cowboy hat? Where's the vaseline?

already up your arse

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
HaHaHaHa

Evidently it's you who needs to grow up.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
HaHaHaHa

QED

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Here's a corking pic of our Northern chum (complete with canine transportation unit):-

0518_hob_whip.jpg

ps Best grease yourself up after you arrive - lest you be scraped off the footpath before you reach Seaton Carew.

D

Deleted User X18H

HaHaHaHa

You would never ever ever be able to afford it.

MonkeyBusiness

Nov 13, 2010
Nice picture twinkle toes. I like it. Be sure to put it back in the family album. I don't want everyone seeing me ontop of your mum like that.

Last edited:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Nice picture twinkle toes. I like it. Be sure to put it back in the family album. I don't want everyone seeing ontop of your mum like that.

Ohhhhhh, very good. You've got me there!

Do you do much stand-up work these days? It'd be criminal if you didn't - what with that finely honed comedic timing. Do you write Paul Daniels' gags?

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
slightly o/t

i had the pleasure of driving through france recently on the way over the alps to italy

somewhere in the south east of the country we decide its time to find a place to stay, so come off the motorway and go to the nearest town (thank you, sat nav!) ...

anyway come to a place called lons-le-sournier. never heard of it before. absolutely lovely.

just wondered. imagine you are driving through england in a similar fashion, just passing through. do you think you would have a similar experience? can you name the town? or would you end up in a shit-hole? is england full of horrible places where you'll get battered at night instead?

back on topic: i have been to burnley. f*** that is a dump. some nice little villagey type places on the bus through the countryside on the way though. then we went to an obvious NF pub. i was with a spaniard, a guy with olive skin (who was the local, we went to the pub because you could smoke dope at your table... weird) and a guy who is also not exactly a pasty ginger. it filled up with revellers for a party as the night went on. lots of mean looking fuckers with shaved heads and cro magnon man brow ridges.

ah, the fun we had.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Blackpool, and what's really depressing is that people still actually go there for a holiday!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here