Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greer Signed - Official

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
No chance of failing medical if he played 40 games last year

Good signing . Defence looks excellant on paper.

Lua Lua and a top striker and I will fancy us for top 6

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not too concerned about Lua Lua at the moment as I want to see what the 2 Argies can do as one of them is a left wing/striker. I would actually prefer somebody in the Monkhouse mould of player.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Wahay - Gus & Co have finally got their man!

Now for that elusive goal-machine innit... :thumbup:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Good signing . Defence looks excellant on paper.
Let's be honest, the defence was pretty damn solid for the last 4 months (or so) of the season after the mere introduction of two quality full backs. Now we've bought in one of the best defensive organizers in the league to (presumably) play alongside a very promising CB in Elphick, having kept the two full backs - I think we can pretty pleased with what we've got at the back.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I find it puzzling how EVERYONE thinks elphick will be the prefered choice when Gus worships the ground that el-abd walks on.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I find it puzzling how EVERYONE thinks elphick will be the prefered choice when Gus worships the ground that el-abd walks on.

I think Elphick is a better centre back than El-Abd. However, El-Abd has the ability to play just about anywhere at the back which makes him so valuable. If Jimmy Mac goes I can see El-Abd becoming our 2nd choice LB, 2nd choice RB and 3rd choice CB.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here