Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greer Signed - Official

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes I was wondering the same thing as in true NSC style we've jumped the gun again. Sure everything will go through OK but ya never know these days! Still waiting on the ACTUAL official confirmation...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
My wifes colleague lives in Cowfold, and an old schoolfriend of mine, Tim Luscombe, used to live there, not seen him since 1982 though, so he may have moved. Also, I did all the signage on the Monza Sport Alfa Romeo garage when it was there, think it's moved to Ashington now.

Greer not signed yet though, I wonder if he's been to Cowfold?

Nappy thrower

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Floor above Bushy
Perhaps the club wants to unvail Kishishev and Greer at the same time?

Greer did have injury problems at Donny and i don't want to see the club spunk 250k.

Nappy thrower

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Floor above Bushy
My wifes colleague lives in Cowfold, and an old schoolfriend of mine, Tim Luscombe, used to live there, not seen him since 1982 though, so he may have moved. Also, I did all the signage on the Monza Sport Alfa Romeo garage when it was there, think it's moved to Ashington now.

Greer not signed yet though, I wonder if he's been to Cowfold?

I was considering moving to Cowfold a long time ago.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Most of the time they don't bother posting a message to say its finally done. Barnes for example, official site said he will sign Monday, but I dont think anything was said till a further news item about new signings etc with a small line saying he's completed the move.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Cant stop imagining their forum if he fails the medical and we send him back.

I have no recollection of ever being in, or passing through Cowfold, intentionally or unintentionally.

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I went through Cowfold this morning. Didn't see him though.

stfc1969

Jul 12, 2010
EXCELLENT news, signing one of last years promotion contenders main centre back and captain shows real intent in my eyes, the fact that he wanted to come here is also indicative of the pull of Gus and Bloom and their professionalism!

nooo, because Lucas,Cuthbert,Douglas,J P Mcgovern and Prutton couldnt possibly captain swindon

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Maybe beating my old village on pubs but not reputation.:clap2:The Wolves chairman owns the mansion in the village.You know the one...the one with the little bridge over the stream.

Union Jack! -think he used to have a sign there saying only English made cars allowed on his land!. Also isn't he the ex Wolves chairman now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here