Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greer Bid

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
think you are way off the mark comparing us to norwich, i`ve always gone for the Reading comparison, they had small crowds at Elm Park but fan base grew quite rapidly when they got Madejski stadium, that`s what we will be like.
Wonder what sort of crowds Norwich would get it they had a bigger ground.There 24,000 regulars would turn up if they were playing the Dog and Duck.
You can't compare us to reading as thats an insult???
We are far bigger regardless of recent years and yes i went to elm park for years and was 4-5k for most of that and they got under 10k average when they moved to the madstad.

How on earth can you compare us to a club who spent all there history with mostly 5-6k crowds and who have spent 80 odd years in the bottom division:D

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
You can't compare us to reading as thats an insult???
We are far bigger regardless of recent years and yes i went to elm park for years and was 4-5k for most of that and they got under 10k average when they moved to the madstad.

How on earth can you compare us to a club who spent all there history with mostly 5-6k crowds and who have spent 80 odd years in the bottom division:D

looking at wiki i'd say we are exactly comparable to Reading

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
looking at wiki i'd say we are exactly comparable to Reading
Thats your opinion but to compare us to them is a joke:glare:
They finally hit 14k average at the madstad in 2002 in which that was there biggest average since the 50's,yeah they have been in the prem and been on the up but they are still not in our league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here