Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great News Albion have offered Wilkins a long term contract

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Uncle Spielberg said:
months and months of dire dull uninspired boring uncommitted and passionless football at the Withdean again next season to look forward to

Stoke?

Why will it bother you?
you wont be there

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Uncle Spielberg said:
months and months of dire dull uninspired boring uncommitted and passionless football at the Withdean again next season to look forward to

I think that is really circumstantial and not the fault of Wilkins. The football has been pretty uninspiring at Withdean for a long time with only a handful of games per season proving to be HIGHLY entertaining.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
15 - 15

I suppose if you only watch away games and don't go to the home games you must think Wilkins is some sort of Mourinho demi god

30 - 15 Glover

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
Uncle Spielberg said:

why? is magoo being brought back then !

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:

McGhee isn't manager anymore Gareth.

This is good news, no matter what you say. Wilkins is young and keen and knows the players and their limitations. He's brought in Savage and Bertin who have been great successes so far and is actively looking for players and is being very vocal about it showing evryone at the club that they have a chance or have to fight for their places. He certainly uses the media much better than the more experienced McGhee did.

Apparently Wilkins is out looking at players today. Possibly up at QPR again or Burnley?

Good stuff.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
the football at home this season is the worst I have seen in 35 seasons

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
McGhee isn't manager anymore Gareth.

This is good news, no matter what you say. Wilkins is young and keen and knows the players and their limitations. He's brought in Savage and Bertin who have been great successes so far and is actively looking for players and is being very vocal about it showing evryone at the club that they have a chance or have to fight for their places. He certainly uses the media much better than the more experienced McGhee did.

Apparently Wilkins is out looking at players today. Possibly up at QPR again or Burnley?

Good stuff.

but can he be trusted with the money ???

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Uncle Spielberg said:
I think we will live to regret this :down:

We live to regret you, but we don't bitch about it

:lolol:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Uncle Spielberg said:
the football at home this season is the worst I have seen in 35 seasons

SO GO TO MORE AWAY GAMES

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Why not?

Seriously.

A man who prefers Sloe Joe to Gary Hart should be treated with suspicion will he spend the monies wisely ???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
A man who prefers Sloe Joe to Gary Hart should be treated with suspicion will he spend the monies wisely ???

From a fan who was desperate for us to appoint Tony Adams who had no managerial experience at all, I doubt DW would be inspired if you chose to offer your support anyway :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
touche :clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Silent Bob said:
Bertin
Savage
Ward
Rehman
Bowditch
Flinders
Whing
:goal:

Bertin and Savage yes, the rest are toilet

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sorry Wilkins has doen an ok job. He has not been the disaster I had feared but he has done ok, no better, I just feel there are many more managers out there with far more experience and footballing nous who can take this club forward better but good luck to Dean

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:

Well he's brought in players that have more than done a job too hasn't he?

Like the guy what plays up front and is banging them in.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Uncle Spielberg said:
15 - 15

I suppose if you only watch away games and don't go to the home games you must think Wilkins is some sort of Mourinho demi god

30 - 15 Glover

Teams on the road tend to aim for a a shut out and frustrate the home team with the hope of unlocking us, which they have done. We are less able to break teams down with such a youthful/boyish side. It has only been since the introduction of some older pros that we are able to take the battle to the opposition. On the road, we can take teams by surprise and run at them. The games are much more open, hence very few draws in comparison.

30 - 30

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:

As opposed to years and years of dire dull uninspired boring uncommitted and passionless posts on NSC?

Last edited:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Uncle Spielberg OUT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here