Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great News Albion have offered Wilkins a long term contract

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
JJ McClure said:
Would be good if we could, anyone know if he's been playing for Coventry recently?
Nope, Adam Virgo has taken his first team place, but he is only on loan.

Great news about Dean's contract, hopefully we can now sort out the players asap. :clap:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Silent Bob said:
Nope, Adam Virgo has taken his first team place, but he is only on loan.

Great news about Dean's contract, hopefully we can now sort out the players asap. :clap:

Does Virgo have a future at Celtic? I very much doubt it and Coventry may go in for him in the summer?

anyway doesnt really matter if whing wants to leave in the summer he can.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Rookie said:
Superb news now all we have to do is tie Bertin down for a season or two, and then Dean can go get a few players in the summer and championship here we come

Great news, well done Deano. :clap2:

Now as above, that has got to be one of the first things sorted once Deano (sure he will) signs. Then build on the squad for next season. We'll have half a chance I believe as Deano seems to be able to attract players to the club.

:albion: :drink:

Last edited:

larus

Barrel of Fun said:
LDC with their 'sexed up' submission. FPC inferring that Moulescoomb residents would only be able to flip burgers at the stadium and the CPRE stating that B&H Council decided on Falmer as they didn't want a town centre full of thugs. They have been showing their true colours and disregard for the planning system.

Cheers.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Anyone know any good jokes about things that bleed and don't die?

Hopes in vain for same result

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Mmm, still a little undecided on this one. Good coach undoubtedly - ability to be able to mount a promotion push next season? I actually doubt it to be honest.

Still, hope I am proved wrong.

No surprise. It's only following on the prediction of Nostradamus; "and a man will rise in the Southern lands, leading a homeless people of humble status to great glories over the lands. It will again be called home of Albion, and the man will be hailed as the greatest of new leaders in the new century"

It's true I tell thee

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:nono:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Uncle Spielberg said:
yes.gif

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think we will live to regret this :down:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
months and months of dire dull uninspired boring uncommitted and passionless football at the Withdean again next season to look forward to

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here