Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great News Albion have offered Wilkins a long term contract

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
:clap: :clap:

Chance to build on some good performances that we've had at times this season. Hopefully we can actually pick up a few of the useful freebies that will be floating about for once, as we haven't left it too late!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yorkie said:
Good, perhaps some of the misery guts might shut up now (some chance)

hang on a mo...you are one of wilkins biggest critics....

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Good news if only that we can sort out the player contracts now.

I hoep Wendy signs. I am not his biggest fan but I think he deserves another year and I really don't think Mickey coming back is the answer.

As the weeks go by I have been more and more convinced that the major reason for our upturn in form is Flinders. Goals that used to go in are not going in now. We are not falling behind in games that put pressure on the team anymore.

That said... how much then are the tactics of Wendy any diþfferent than when we were on our huge losing streak. Still not sure.....

Last edited:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Good move. Two years would be about right I think. Hoepfully this will mean the nucleus of the squad stays together and we can strengthen with one or two decent signings in the summer.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Excellent news. Now get it signed Deano and we can start planning for next season. :clap2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:

As the weeks go by I have been more and more convinced that the major reason for our upturn in form is Flinders. Goals that used to go in are not going in now. We are not falling behind in games that put pressure on the team anymore.

True, at least one certain goal a game saved that Hendo or FDM would have let in

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Withdean Wanderer said:
:clap: :clap:

Chance to build on some good performances that we've had at times this season. Hopefully we can actually pick up a few of the useful freebies that will be floating about for once, as we haven't left it too late!

Constantine is the obvious one, out of contract and scores goals, we offered him silly money at the time but he wanted to see their play off push til the end of the season

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
mendoza10 said:
Constantine is the obvious one, out of contract and scores goals, we offered him silly money at the time but he wanted to see their play off push til the end of the season

I thought it was because he wanted to get a Championship club at the end of the season when his contract runs out.

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Superb news now all we have to do is tie Bertin down for a season or two, and then Dean can go get a few players in the summer and championship here we come

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
larus said:
BoF, what are the own goals you refer to - I must have missed something?

LDC with their 'sexed up' submission. FPC inferring that Moulescoomb residents would only be able to flip burgers at the stadium and the CPRE stating that B&H Council decided on Falmer as they didn't want a town centre full of thugs. They have been showing their true colours and disregard for the planning system.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Icy Gull said:
True, at least one certain goal a game saved that Hendo or FDM would have let in

Is this a wind-up, or are you serious?

Agree, Henderson would have let more in. Personally I believe FDM is as good a goalie as Flinders, if not better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here