Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grame Smith Signs

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I just want to say welcome to our great club Graeme... may the best goalie win the place... I will support either one who is playing on the day... we needed 2 good goalies, and now we have them... this is fantastic news for our club...

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The fact that he has come to us,rather than Aberdeen is slightly worrying for the scottish prem,which we all know is shit anyway.I for one would rather play in our league one,and he must have been sold the line we are going for promotion and champ football....For them reasons i think this is a fantastic signing,and also says a lot about the player himself..Class,sensible lad.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
In these days amd times where football loyalty has very much taken a back seat it's marvelous we as a club had 3 great players who earned deserved testimonials.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Not really. I said "superbly."

Did you mean superbly as in excellent? If so then your quote is laughable. Mayo was an excellent servent to the team. Never once threw his toys out of the pram. Unlike your hero Kuipers who laughs when team mates that are vying for his place in the team make mistakes, demands transfers every time he gets dropped knowing full well that no other club is stupid enough to want him. Whats the point in that!!!!!

OK, he's a good shot stopper (and that's ALL he does well) but I dont see how anyone can have respect for a person like that. Sorry, but it beats me.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I'll tell you a FACT: there is no more popular player currently at the club than Michel Kuipers.

popular he may be, but professional football is not a popularity contest. and judging by the response on this thread, most people seem to realise that despite his popularity, the end of kuipers time as number one could be very near indeed

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The only thing that will stop FDM throwing his toys out of his pram and yet again asking for a transfer is that it is his testimonial year. When has asked for a transfer in the past nobody has wanted to pay a fee for him but he will still provide reasonable back up to Smith as the new No 1.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think you'll find that he asked more than once.

Give it a rest mate, at best your clutching at straws at worst your telling f***ing lies.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Give it a rest mate, at best your clutching at straws at worst your telling f***ing lies.

I think what your thread shows is that you know absolutely f*** all about the club you support.

Just because thinks aren't reported in The Argus doesn't mean that they don't happen. That seems to be your view and it is at best narrow minded and at worst retarded.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think what your thread shows is that you know absolutely f*** all about the club you support.

Just because thinks aren't reported in The Argus doesn't mean that they don't happen. That seems to be your view and it is at best narrow minded and at worst retarded.

You need help. I thought Withdean Wanderer and The Badger were biased, but you are obsessed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here