Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gordon Brown Labour Speech - Sickening

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
So your family experience is different to my family's experience.

A bit like our very own NHS then.

When my son was ill last year, the service from the NHS once we got to the hospital was superb. the service from the GPs (where incidentally the Conservatives would have all front line health care provided from) was dire.

But hey, I'll wait for someone to tell me that my experience was wrong.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
When my son was ill last year, the service from the NHS once we got to the hospital was superb. the service from the GPs (where incidentally the Conservatives would have all front line health care provided from) was dire.

But hey, I'll wait for someone to tell me that my experience was wrong.

So which is it to be? You bleat on about the Tories not having any policies yet you seem to be in full possession of their healthcare policies.

Truth is you're just like simster. Full of crap about How on one hand the Tories have no policies but on the other how they're all bad.

So please stop peddling this lies (justlike simster) that somehow you're a non-partisan ordinary voter. You're labour and so is simster and both of you are gonna be pretty pissed off when the Tories sweep in.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
So which is it to be? You bleat on about the Tories not having any policies yet you seem to be in full possession of their healthcare policies.

Truth is you're just like simster. Full of crap about How on one hand the Tories have no policies but on the other how they're all bad.

So please stop peddling this lies (justlike simster) that somehow you're a non-partisan ordinary voter. You're labour and so is simster and both of you are gonna be pretty pissed off when the Tories sweep in.

Haha, thread closed!

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells

Come on then TORY BOY, let's see your blueprint for change! Which is it to be, you bleating on about how bad things are under Labour, or you telling us how things would or WILL as you say, be so much better under the Conservatives .....

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I look at it like this...

HOW CAN IT GET ANY WORSE?

NHS: f***ed.
Transport: f***ed.
Trying to be Self employed: impossible
Council Tax: ridiculous
Inheritance Tax: Disgrace
Buying a home: impossible.
Getting benefits for doing f*** all: Nice and easy

I wanna see what change is like, then maybe I'll be proved wrong... but I very much doubt it.

1: How is the NHS f***ed?
2: What's the problem with transport, I catch a train to work every day and it's fine.
3: I'm a self employed consultant as well as my full time job and it's a piece of piss.
4: Council tax: Pain in the arse, but the opposition have no plans to change it.
5: Buying a home: I have one, can't see a problem with it. Affordable housing was abolished in the 80's by the Tories with the abolition of council housing. Labour have done nothing to address this, but then no one is planning to address the issue.
6: Benefits? Show me how to apply and I'll do it, rude not to.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Haha, thread closed!

why ? because the mighty Buzzer has spoken? what has he actually said that makes a jot of difference? we are still all waiting for him to give us the answers as to why the Tories are sooooooo much better...lets wait and see what he comes up with before we close this thread shall we?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Don't be such a FUCKWITT Lee. What I am saying is that on the issue of major Labour f*** ups, the Tories would have done exactly the same thing. I am prepared to be corrected on this, but what exactly was the Tory policy on Iraq? Or is their current policy on the credit crunch? They've been utterly silent.

And I haven't voted Labour for the last two elections. In fact, I'd be more open to voting Tory than ever before, but see nothing there to inspire me.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
All the Tories have to do to win the next election is stay silent, just as Boris did for the London Mayor position. If they have any sense that's just what they'll do.

and London is so radically different since Boris started running the show?

Just what has he done, mmmmmmmmmmm?

Answers please.

Actually as a mate of his I do know. But does any one else?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
He created the Forensic Audit Panel - to monitor and investigate financial management at the GLA and LDA.

He created the Forensic Audit Panel - to monitor and investigate financial management at the GLA and LDA.

Which reviewed the same six businesses that had already been covered by two of LDA Independent accountants "Price WaterHouse Coopers" and Deloittes.

Their conclusion was the same as before (we got the full report) however the headlines in the Evening Standard were so different. :bla:

The bus :D:D competition, Bus companies put millions into new bus designs.

Boris puts forward £70,000.

Drinking on bus and tubes, was it a problem? No.

Has it made a differnce? No, because it wasn't a problem.

Oh, to give him credit he is planning to cut £10m of the GLA budget. Not bad since he oversees £8bn a year. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here