Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goodbye to Richard Carpenter ??

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Good luck, Chippy. A great servant for the club.

It's a real shame we couln't have said goodbye to him on the pitch at Withdean ... maybe a sub appearance or something ... he deserved it. But I guess things don't work that way in football.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
If he has gone then its a sad day for Brighton. Not because we'll miss him as a player but because of all the things he done for us in the past. Always gave 100% and scored some great & important goals. Of course we cant live in the past but would like to see him at Withdean before he goes so the fans can give him the ovation that he so richly deserves.

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
chez said:
If he has gone then its a sad day for Brighton. Not because we'll miss him as a player but because of all the things he done for us in the past. Always gave 100% and scored some great & important goals. Of course we cant live in the past but would like to see him at Withdean before he goes so the fans can give him the ovation that he so richly deserves.

Here Here.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
52827.jpg

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
chez said:

Exactly.

All the best Chippy

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Haven' seen anything official so I think it's a bit early to be saying bye bye. If it's true than it's disgusting the club has said nothing about such a faithful servant while the inertenet is buzzing with the news.

Very sad.:annoyed:

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
chez said:
Of course we cant live in the past but would like to see him at Withdean before he goes so the fans can give him the ovation that he so richly deserves.
Mayo's testimonial perhaps (if it ever happens).

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Kinky Gerbils said:
Only Hart and Mayo left to shift now.
Absolute bullshit, with respect. Both still have contributions to make, IMHO.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Uncle Buck said:
Bearing in mind him and Leon Knight were alledged to have had a fairly heated bust up on the training ground about 3 years ago, that could be fun...
It was a feud from three years ago which has probably lasted for three years.

Perhaps he could go to MK Dons and finish his career in a 'Zidane moment of madness' type way by two-footing Leon on the training in a manner that leaves Leon's bollocks halfway up his own nose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here