Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
His penalty miss, then the pikeys saying "he can **** off back to Brighton".
Made me wonder, would you want him back?
I would say yes :albion2:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone who says no is f***ing wrong in the head. Get him back and I would be certain we'd make playoffs.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Anyone who says no is f***ing wrong in the head. Get him back and I would be certain we'd make playoffs.

Explain why. He's not exactly doing a great job for them is he? Why would he be any better back with us?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Explain why. He's not exactly doing a great job for them is he? Why would he be any better back with us?

He would get the best out of CMS and whichever players were alongside him. The ball would stick up top. We'd be FAR better attacking AND defending set pieces. He wins free kicks and penalties all the time. We'd improve in so many areas. His second half performance against us this season was the highest quality football seen at the Amex so far this season.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
He would get the best out of CMS and whichever players were alongside him. The ball would stick up top. We'd be FAR better attacking AND defending set pieces. He wins free kicks and penalties all the time. We'd improve in so many areas. His second half performance against us this season was the highest quality football seen at the Amex so far this season.
What CMS needs is some creative midfielders slotting him in,murray is good at holding the ball up yes but that won't really compliment CMS.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What CMS needs is some creative midfielders slotting him in,murray is good at holding the ball up yes but that won't really compliment CMS.

Of course it will. A strong link player is exactly what a pact striker needs.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing

This post is absolutely spot on.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Yeah and palace haven't scored for how long?
Face it murray is very average in this league so no point in making him out to be something he isn't,this is the championship not league 1.

Fair point but I still think we'd be a better team with him than without him. I'm not talking or thinking about palace I'm purely considering his attributes and how he'd compliment our style of play.

Not that a return could or would ever happen however.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Question is....would Gus have it back??
Could Gus swallow his pride?? I very much doubt it.

Think gus wanted him to stay didn't he?!? Just we didn't want to pay over the odds.
If we could get him back for the money per week we offered him before he went to the pikeys then game on

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
no, I dont want him back, I definitely didnt want him to leave,
but I defintely dont want him back now he has played for the scum!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I'd have him back in a heartbeat as would anyone else who had just watched that 'game' against Cov, surely?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Interesting quote from the BBS:

Murray is probably a very good footballer at his level and maybe that level is in the division below where people are a bit slower. He looks to have lost weight but he still looks like a pub forward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here