Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Haha palace, we did try and warn them about Glenda's frailty. In the midst of one of his regular barren spells the fans will start getting on his back and he will soon develop a mysterious recurring injury. I feel a bit sorry for him really, he desperately did not want to leave the Albion but was virtually bankrupt so needed the big signing on fee which he wouldn't have got renewing his contract with us, he clearly isn't playing for a team he cares about and that shows in his game. Agent Murray is doing well.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Oh please get over yourselves.

Murray has been our best player over the last 5 to 6 games.

If we actually had someone who could get close to his footballing brain it would help.

It's not even his shooting/finishing that makes him so good, it's his movement, intelligence and decision-making.

You guys know him more than us, surely he'd be much more effective with a striker alongside him rather than the 4-2-3-1 we play with the wingers out on the wing leaving Glenn isolated.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Oh please get over yourselves.

Murray has been our best player over the last 5 to 6 games.

If we actually had someone who could get close to his footballing brain it would help.

It's not even his shooting/finishing that makes him so good, it's his movement, intelligence and decision-making.

You guys know him more than us, surely he'd be much more effective with a striker alongside him rather than the 4-2-3-1 we play with the wingers out on the wing leaving Glenn isolated.

That may well be true but I am sure that I would prefer him and your team to continue as at present:)

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
Murray would still be an asset to Brighton but i am surprised what bad form Palace are in lately as i thought they gave us a lesson in championship football and we are now on same points ,could not help a bit of a chuckle with the Murray penalty miss thinking Palace fans saying ffs Murray,as their fans did over cook the celebrations at beating us .

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Wont ever happen as gus is a.twat for letting him go. But yes sign him up!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Murray would still be an asset to Brighton but i am surprised what bad form Palace are in lately as i thought they gave us a lesson in championship football

A lesson in championship football? Here's one - it's shit! All this crap that gus and others spout about it being the sixth best division in Europe? Rubbish! All the teams are much of a muchness, just a lot of mediocrity which is why it's so unpredictable. You have the odd matchwinner in most sides but there only seems to be two proper teams in this division. That's why teams like us beat Cardiff away and lose to shite like Watford.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We could all have warned them that Murray is shit at taking penalties.

Brilliant at winning them. Shit at putting them away.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Was my favourite player, have him back in a flash and would definitely be a bonus for us. Quality hold up and knock ons, great player.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
How can anyone say that they'd have Murray back here after signing for the scum? The man is spoilt goods now. And setting partisan club loyalties aside, he had one good season with us. He had the likes
Of Bennett setting chances up on a plate and as for the character of the man? Antisocial and moody. The other players disliked him and twittered as much after he left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here