Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
My god, why the f*** would you point to such an innocuous incident in a game to try and criticise a player we are very lucky to have? Murray is a fantastic player and one I think every team in this division would benefit from if they had him. If scoring 2 goals and setting up another 2 isn't enough for some people, then they should f*** off and support Man United

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
My god, why the f*** would you point to such an innocuous incident in a game to try and criticise a player we are very lucky to have? Murray is a fantastic player and one I think every team in this division would benefit from if they had him. If scoring 2 goals and setting up another 2 isn't enough for some people, then they should f*** off and support Man United

Yeah, but they'd moan that Berbatov was lazy....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nah mate, the cognoscenti are NEVER wrong. :shrug:

The cognoscenti must be made up of...you... and a couple of other visually impaired fans?? Stop digging, throw away your spade and just admit that you have been CLUELESS in your criticism of Glenn as your wriggling is getting very cringeworthy to read, especially when coupled with your previous GAFFE of supporting Leon Knight when most fans could see he was a dummy spitting misfit. :thumbs up:

Last edited:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Murray sounded brilliant today, I think he has developed a bit since we bought him as I don't think he WOULD of scored at leeds and maybe today (I cannot comment as I didn't go) and now he seems like he wants it more, I think he is up there with Bobby Z. Now all we need is for Fozzie (when he recovers from injury)or Fleetwood to give him some support, and we can make a charge up the league... Especially with our new found confidence at home :laugh:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Who was the Millwall player to take out Virgo?? I think I :love: him.

Without him, we would not have seen the magic happen, so whever you are :bowdown:

As for Glenn, how good was that, he is still shit and lazy though, offside within 2 mins of coming on, cant take penalties, and cant even be BOTHERED to celebrate properly. RUBBISH!!!!!!

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Murray is a class apart. I think he will be up there with Zamora in terms of legedary status. (although hes not quite that good yet). I wonder how much we will get for him when the inevitable happens and a big championship/ lower Prem club come in for him!

It just shows how much we missed him when he was out injured.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I never have and never will understand why Murray has even had any criticism placed on him as he has always delivered in an Albion shirt.

The offside thing is b*llocks as the stats show other players including Forster have a worse record in that area than he does.

He is the difference in many games and we would be a much poorer side without him.

If anything I feel sorry for his doubters as their pigheaded views on him are robbing them of enjoying one of the best players to have graced withdean in recent times.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bollocks. He was a totaly lazy crunt when he came here, didn't quite know what was required. He's still a bit flakey on the offside rule, as was shown by his first 'contribution' today, being about eighteen inches over the half-way line and that.

As I say, Micky appears to have marked his cards BIGTIME. He now seems to be aware he has to put in a bit of effort.

What rubbish. He scored plenty under Wilkins at the end of last season. Plenty of us have been able to see how good he is since he arrived.

We've had a completely broken midfield for a good part of this season, but Murray has still been class.

Nothing to do with Adams. Was Adams at Rochdale making sure he wasn't lazy there? Scored plenty no matter who has been his manager.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Any improvement in GM's performance is due to somebody marking his cards BIGTIME and making it clear exactly what is required of him. At least in terms of putting in the effort and putting himself about a bit. He's still caught offside about a foot over the halfway line every game, but heigh-ho. Today's GM bears little relation to the lazy ponce that wore the shirt earlier in the season. For which, respect. Applause even :clap:

Argh.

Murray's game has NOTHING to do with "effort" and "putting yourself about a bit".

It's because he's a VERY VERY talented footballer. He is the Berbatov of League One.

Guess what? Berbatov DOESN'T put himself about a bit.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I never have and never will understand why Murray has even had any criticism placed on him as he has always delivered in an Albion shirt.

The offside thing is b*llocks as the stats show other players including Forster have a worse record in that area than he does.

He is the difference in many games and we would be a much poorer side without him.

If anything I feel sorry for his doubters as their pigheaded views on him are robbing them of enjoying one of the best players to have graced withdean in recent times.

agreed

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
19 goals in 34 games is f***ing BRILLIANT isn't it. I'm kind of SPEECHLESS at how good that really is. How many strikers have we had with that sort of record, bar Bobby of course?

It's top draw!

As I posted earlier, his career record is the league is outstanding.

99 Apps = 50 goals

Incredible stuff! :bowdown:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I bet Carlisle are kicking themselves for selling him for TEN GRAND!

I presume your stat, Bright, is based on STARTS and not total appearances? Still mentally good though.

Hopefully they will be kicking themselves Sat week as well. Super Glenn will rip them apart!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here