Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Lazy bastard :laugh:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
What? THPP hasn't replied? THERE'S a surprise. What was he wittering on about earlier in the week? Glenn is only any good if you plonk the ball on his head, but yet Anyinsah is some sort of Jesus?

Ho hum.

:rolleyes:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Glenn was also the man that blocked the shot on the line after the back pass free kick. What a legend.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Murray was superb today, and part of the reason we capitalised on that was because there was movement around him, with the likes of Ansinya, Cox, Thornton and Johnson wanting the ball and starting to anticipate where he's going to put it.

It was so good to see us going forward at speed, passing the ball well and hungry to get it. A delightful afternoon, despite the filthy weather.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
He doesn't score goals you know, he assists aswell. He was superb today, the brillant run for our third which set up Bradley Johnson. And lets not forget the delightful diagonal ball from Matt Richards to find Murray for the cross for the fourth goal was unbelievable.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He's upped his game for sure. No doubt Micky has marked his cards BIGTIME on being a lazy crunt. Funnily enough his first contribution when he came on was to be caught offside about a foot inside the Millwall half :lol:

Missed the first goal due to sheltering five minutes from half time from the deeply shite elements in a turnstile trench, but admired Murray's smart follow-up from the penalty and that snap shot thing. Boy dun good :clap:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
there you go Tom, ignorrant badger wanker has a go at you too....my my he is a twat.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
No, he hasn't upped his game - he's ALWAYS been brilliant. Look at his goalscoring record for us and it's there in black and white. You've only just realised what a plank you've been on this subject:lolol:

Quite.

:clap2::clap2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
had she? Interesting, you cant pick out her valid points through all the SHIT she posts

You going Tuesday night Badger?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Best game Murray's had i reckon... his vision for the 2 he DIDN'T score was immense

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
murray's cross for Cox's goal was worth the entrance fee alone

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
"Has a go"?? My god you must be sensitive if you think a post with a LAUGH smily at the end is me having a go. I take it after being OWNED on the other thread you're after the same on this one too then?

you'll keep

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No, he hasn't upped his game - he's ALWAYS been brilliant. Look at his goalscoring record for us and it's there in black and white. You've only just realised what a plank you've been on this subject:lolol:

Bollocks. He was a totaly lazy crunt when he came here, didn't quite know what was required. He's still a bit flakey on the offside rule, as was shown by his first 'contribution' today, being about eighteen inches over the half-way line and that.

As I say, Micky appears to have marked his cards BIGTIME. He now seems to be aware he has to put in a bit of effort.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hold on, you're having a go at me on a thread where I'm agreeing Murray is QUALITY, then you're singing his praises too? You couldn't make this up!

thats OK...we will discuss this further on Tuesday...you in the Sportsman?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here