Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
He's upped his game for sure. No doubt Micky has marked his cards BIGTIME on being a lazy crunt. Funnily enough his first contribution when he came on was to be caught offside about a foot inside the Millwall half :lol:

Missed the first goal due to sheltering five minutes from half time from the deeply shite elements in a turnstile trench, but admired Murray's smart follow-up from the penalty and that snap shot thing. Boy dun good :clap:

Sorry Tom, no upping in the case from our Glen. Plenty people on here been trying to tell you and others about Murray for a good while now. And some people on here, as well as making the 20 goals a season claim even predicted we would beat Leicester AND Millwall don't you know ? :p :lolol:

Terminator1

Oct 4, 2008
numnuts

Tom Hark - Keep on swearing like that and people will not even read your threads.
Enjoy Murray whilst you can. Within a year and a half he'll be gone. What a quality performance today. His jumping ability and heading into the right spaces was good.
Murray for me played with a smile on his face and it looks like he is really enjoying his time here. Hope he has settled in to the area now, must have been a wrench to leave family/ friends etc.
Keep going Glenn, doing really well. For me your clearance off the line was superb, your pass for the second goal great, your cross for Cox inch perfect and first goal was well taken. Body language is very different to how it was, looks really up for it and does not look lazy at all.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Unless we go up I expect an offer will come in for him as he is quality as was Kasim-Richards.

I assume there is a hefty sell on cluse for him ?

I doubt I'm going to get many people (if any) agreeing with me on this, but I think he's better than Kazim-Richards.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I doubt I'm going to get many people (if any) agreeing with me on this, but I think he's better than Kazim-Richards.

Not really sure why many people would disagree? Kazim-Richards was skillful and had a good shot, but did he do anything for the team? Not really. Did he score goals? Nope. Bit of an odd comparison really.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He's a better striker than CKR. That was the main problem (along with his billy big bollocks attitude), McGhee wanted a target man and he wasn't it.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Class act without doubt, Dimitar Murray is a league ahead of the rest of this division and maybe just maybe a better player than Bobby Zamora.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tom Hark - Keep on swearing like that and people will not even read your threads.
Enjoy Murray whilst you can. Within a year and a half he'll be gone. What a quality performance today. His jumping ability and heading into the right spaces was good.
Murray for me played with a smile on his face and it looks like he is really enjoying his time here. Hope he has settled in to the area now, must have been a wrench to leave family/ friends etc.
Keep going Glenn, doing really well. For me your clearance off the line was superb, your pass for the second goal great, your cross for Cox inch perfect and first goal was well taken. Body language is very different to how it was, looks really up for it and does not look lazy at all.

Any improvement in GM's performance is due to somebody marking his cards BIGTIME and making it clear exactly what is required of him. At least in terms of putting in the effort and putting himself about a bit. He's still caught offside about a foot over the halfway line every game, but heigh-ho. Today's GM bears little relation to the lazy ponce that wore the shirt earlier in the season. For which, respect. Applause even :clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Any improvement in GM's performance is due to somebody marking his cards BIGTIME and making it clear exactly what is required of him. At least in terms of putting in the effort and putting himself about a bit. He's still caught offside about a foot over the halfway line every game, but heigh-ho. Today's GM bears little relation to the lazy ponce that wore the shirt earlier in the season. For which, respect. Applause even :clap:

Never going to admit you were wrong, are you. :nono:

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton

Or MAYBE he just had slight loss of form

Form is temporary, CLASS is permanent

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Not really sure why many people would disagree? Kazim-Richards was skillful and had a good shot, but did he do anything for the team? Not really. Did he score goals? Nope. Bit of an odd comparison really.

I'm not sure why people would disagree either. But when it comes to Kazim-Richards some people seem really blinkered. Other than having a good shot on him on the odd occassion I don't think he's that great to be honest.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
I'm not sure why people would disagree either. But when it comes to Kazim-Richards some people seem really blinkered. Other than having a good shot on him on the odd occassion I don't think he's that great to be honest.

In terms of who is/was a betterplayer for Brighton, it has to be Murray. But the fact that Kazim-Richards went to the Euros tells you that at the moment, he is the better player.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The only element of Glenn's game which needs improving is a few minutes running around like a headless chicken here and there. Then he will satisfy ALL supporters.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
In terms of who is/was a betterplayer for Brighton, it has to be Murray. But the fact that Kazim-Richards went to the Euros tells you that at the moment, he is the better player.

Of course he's a good player, but I think the main reason he went to the Euros was because he was an Englishman playing in Turkey.

Terminator1

Oct 4, 2008
kazim

No more comparing with Kazim.Kazim is a good player but if you really want to dig out his goals per game ratio as a forward. Nt good enough although has good skill levels. Murray is a better striker, end of, now move on.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
No more comparing with Kazim.Kazim is a good player but if you really want to dig out his goals per game ratio as a forward. Nt good enough although has good skill levels. Murray is a better striker, end of, now move on.

Murray is a better player for Brighton to have, but Kazim-Richards is the better player, as he is playing at a higher level.

Two words about the goals per game thingy: Emile Heskey

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Murray is a better player for Brighton to have, but Kazim-Richards is the better player, as he is playing at a higher level.

Two words about the goals per game thingy: Emile Heskey

Are you joking? how many professional games has Kazim actually played?
He's a skysports performer with a little help from the Coca-cola brand otherwise he's be shoulder to shoulder (not in height) with Leon Shite

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here