Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Are you joking? how many professional games has Kazim actually played?
He's a skysports performer with a little help from the Coca-cola brand otherwise he's be shoulder to shoulder (not in height) with Leon Shite

So Kazim-Richards played at the Euros because he's as good as Leon Knight did he? I didn't really like him at Brighton, and prefer Murray playing for us but he is obviously a class act, otherwise he would not be playing in the Chamions League and the European Championships.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Am I missing something? In what way was Murray poor earlier in the season? He wasn't scoring goals at the start of the season but he was still one of our best players. I love the way people can never accept a striker is playing well unless he is scoring shitloads of goals. Wayne Rooney has hardly been a goal-machine over the years yet he is still a CLASS ACT.

Presumably Tom Hark thinks that Jermaine Defoe is as good as Rooney then?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A couple of us at the game asked each other what Tom Hark Preston Park would say about Murray and he hasnt let us down with his attempt to crawl out of a corner.

My concern is that a club will come in for him in January with a huge fee £1m and Dk will consider that he can sell him and find another similar player plus make some money, with which to buy either our other loanees or somebody else.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Am I missing something? In what way was Murray poor earlier in the season? He wasn't scoring goals at the start of the season but he was still one of our best players. I love the way people can never accept a striker is playing well unless he is scoring shitloads of goals. Wayne Rooney has hardly been a goal-machine over the years yet he is still a CLASS ACT.

Presumably Tom Hark thinks that Jermaine Defoe is as good as Rooney then?

No your not missing anything. Because he doesn't waste his energy chasing f*** all, some people do not like him. Can't understand it myself.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Murray is quality and that has been clear since the day he joined. Comparing him to CKR is wrong they are completely different types of players would be superb to see them up top together. Murray's record is amazing considering a lot of this season we have struggled as a team

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
So Kazim-Richards played at the Euros because he's as good as Leon Knight did he? I didn't really like him at Brighton, and prefer Murray playing for us but he is obviously a class act, otherwise he would not be playing in the Chamions League and the European Championships.

Lets get this straight he played in the Euro's for Turkey because he sits on the bench for Fenerbache. If it wasn't for his luckygoal aginst Chelsea which infact turned out to be his 1st and only goal (I think) for Fenerbache he'd never in a million years of got into the Turkey Squad. He only got into the fenerbache squad because of one decent goal for Sheff United and the discovery that he had some Turkish blood in him. He'd never of got into the Sheff United team if he'd been signed by anyone else but Coca-cola which obviously gave him a name and a reputation without him even kicking a ball.
I watched him enough to know he's been very lucky and as soon as he comes back to England you'll see drop,drop and drop untill the shoulders of Leon seem taller than Kazim himself,

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Yeah, right :rolleyes:

My god man you have issues, what exactly is your problem with him? Without him we would be right in the shit this season.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
THPP, do you ever think you might be in a losing battle on this one?!

Nah mate, the cognoscenti are NEVER wrong. Boy played like the laziest crunt in cruntedndom til somebody patently marked his cards fairly recently. Now he knows exactly what is required of him. Sorry you can't see it. Nevermind, you will. Sometime. Tell you what, if no interview pops up between now and then, where he says what was the point at which he moved from lazy crunt to non-lazy-crunt, I'll ask him meself at the kit sponsors dinner and put the full interview on here. Can't say fairer :shrug:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
19 in 34.....not quite 1 in 10.

I assume the cognoscenti are the pricks in H block?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Nah mate, the cognoscenti are NEVER wrong. Boy played like the laziest crunt in cruntedndom til somebody patently marked his cards fairly recently. Now he knows exactly what is required of him. Sorry you can't see it. Nevermind, you will. Sometime. Tell you what, if no interview pops up between now and then, where he says what was the point at which he moved from lazy crunt to non-lazy-crunt, I'll ask him meself at the kit sponsors dinner and put the full interview on here. Can't say fairer :shrug:

I am assuming that he refused to sign your autograph book or something...?

19 in 34.....not quite 1 in 10.

I assume the cognoscenti are the pricks in H block?

I think it was 1 in 10 chances. So presumably he has had 190 chances in 34 games.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I am assuming that he refused to sign your autograph book or something...?

I think you'll find video evidence shows that following his worthless hat-trick against the undefended Cheltenham goal, Murray ran DIRECTLY over to THPP on the touchline and THPP genuinely genuflected in Murray's general direction :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here