Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray living in Brighton

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I cant believe how wet and soft some people are on here. Personally if he walked past me in the street tommorrow i dont know what i would do, but i dont think i could help myself giving him some verbals. I dont think im hard, and an athlete like himself should be able to punch my lights but so what. As a fan that put money into his pocket for him to up sticks and join are rivals, i believe i have that right to call him a greedy c*nt if i wish. And i certainly wouldnt blame others for doing so.
I can only compare it to if my wife f***ed off and hooked up with my mate. Of course i woulnt beat her up but if i want to call her a f*cking bitch then i also belive thats ok.
I vaguely know Murray's girlfriend and in fairness she is a Brighton girl and should be left well out of any abuse that comes his way, BUT she shouldnt be surprised!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nice attitude. I'd hope you get your head out of your arse. Tell me me, you'd stay in your present job if you were offered a huge wage increase to work elsewhere ?
This is FOOTBALL and it's PALACE - sort yourself out.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
'scuse me, but I swear I saw another thread where NSC members were asserting to all and sundry that, when it came to Glenn Murray's defection, they weren't remotely bovvered.

102 posts on this thread might suggest otherwise, no?

Cafu

Mar 5, 2009
Vida com Sr. Flor
I cant believe how wet and soft some people are on here. Personally if he walked past me in the street tommorrow i dont know what i would do, but i dont think i could help myself giving him some verbals. I dont think im hard, and an athlete like himself should be able to punch my lights but so what. As a fan that put money into his pocket for him to up sticks and join are rivals, i believe i have that right to call him a greedy c*nt if i wish. And i certainly wouldnt blame others for doing so.
I can only compare it to if my wife f***ed off and hooked up with my mate. Of course i woulnt beat her up but if i want to call her a f*cking bitch then i also belive thats ok.
I vaguely know Murray's girlfriend and in fairness she is a Brighton girl and should be left well out of any abuse that comes his way, BUT she shouldnt be surprised!!!

You are a moron.

It isn't called being 'wet and soft', it's called having bigger things to worry about in life than abusing somebody in the street because they want to kick a sphere shaped object on a different area of grass...

Pathetic.

Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
How do you report an entire thread to the mods? This entire thread and a number of posters on it are quite frankly pathetic, and a number of people need to grow up and realise exactly what they are saying here. Making threats of assault and criminal damage against any person is not clever or funny, and could be regarded as criminal offences in themselves.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
You are a moron.

It isn't called being 'wet and soft', it's called having bigger things to worry about in life than abusing somebody in the street because they want to kick a sphere shaped object on a different area of grass...

Pathetic.

I Think you are the moron. You must have the passion of a wet bag of sand to not feel pissed off about your top striker joining your hated rivals. Oh the just kicking a ball around the grass quote. Stick to bowls or skittles, and when the club ask for a passionate crowd i can guarruntee you wont be part of it. Twat

Mints

Banned
May 24, 2011
I Think you are the moron. You must have the passion of a wet bag of sand to not feel pissed off about your top striker joining your hated rivals. Oh the just kicking a ball around the grass quote. Stick to bowls or skittles, and when the club ask for a passionate crowd i can guarruntee you wont be part of it. Twat

Unfortunately some sad people on here. Get over him and move on with your life.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
if he continues to live here with no consequences whatsoever then the fans are really very gay.

he needs abuse and to be chased up the m23 with pitch forks.......

We do seem to have a high proportion of soft-lads supporting this club. Could you imagine if Gerrard went to Man Utd or Giggs to liverpool. They wouldn't be able to set foot in the town again. With our lot it's all "well he took a higher paid job, no harm in that"

This.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
How do you report an entire thread to the mods? This entire thread and a number of posters on it are quite frankly pathetic, and a number of people need to grow up and realise exactly what they are saying here. Making threats of assault and criminal damage against any person is not clever or funny, and could be regarded as criminal offences in themselves.

Look out lads it's the Stasi :facepalm:

I've read this entire thread and can't see one threat

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Don't blame him for choosing Brighton over Croydon, who wouldn't?

But equally who would chose Selhurst over anywhere else? Tosser.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010

Totally agree Billy. Seems like some people cant see the difference between telling the truth like calling someone a greedy c*nt, and threatening to brake someones legs. Mind you i would ask the question 'could someone living in Cheshire really understand anyway?'.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We do seem to have a high proportion of soft-lads supporting this club. Could you imagine if Gerrard went to Man Utd or Giggs to liverpool. They wouldn't be able to set foot in the town again. With our lot it's all "well he took a higher paid job, no harm in that"

Remind me where Tevez went?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Keying car, assault, criminal damage, vandalism, threatening behaviour, breach of the peace, verbal abuse. Its all here.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Totally agree Billy. Seems like some people cant see the difference between telling the truth like calling someone a greedy c*nt, and threatening to brake someones legs. Mind you i would ask the question 'could someone living in Cheshire really understand anyway?'.
You have no idea who I am or where I live. The world is a big place.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

:rolleyes: It's a bit of fun on an internet forum, you're taking it way too seriously.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Why would Muzza want to leave Brighton and move to Croydon ??? He maybe northern but he's not that retarded.

I do not understand this sort of reasoning. No-one is forcing him to relocate to Croydon. Do Manchester United players live in Salford? Most of our players seem to live in Haywards Heath, Woodingdean or The Marina. Harldy, an upmarket Brighton.

Palace train in Beckenham. One could easily live somewhere pleasant within a reasonable commuting distance of Beckenham (Greenwich/Blackheath/etc) or Beckenham itself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here