Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray living in Brighton

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Anything over 90 minutes non stop abuse when we play them is a pathetic but no doubt some 'ard sort will come over all big and angry if he were to see him on the streets

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I doubt many will have the bollocks to say boo to Glenn Murray when they pass him in the street. He could probably batter 90% of the people on this forum!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Expect to see a car with "Cock Piss Murray" coming to a street near you soon...
:lolol:

He should think himself lucky if he doesn't get a cow dropped on him. :lol:

I'd definitely call him a wanker if I saw him. Then afterwards probably feel a bit embarassed about it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I doubt many will have the bollocks to say boo to Glenn Murray when they pass him in the street. He could probably batter 90% of the people on this forum!

What are you basing that on!? He seems a quiet type. Not all oddballs are psycho's dude :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You know what they say about the quiet ones..... Plus, he is a professional friggin athlete!

lol maybe... But remember we have a large hooligan element on NSC who are usually WELL GAME :)

For what its worth I don't do fights but I def would say something AT him if he walked past me in the street.

pintsawhiskey

Apr 17, 2010
bn1
good luck to him, 8k a week is different to 14k a week, plus signing on fee!! so could be more like 15k a week!!
Good luck to him, f*** him off, we move on!!! simples :guitar:

And when i see him ill ask him does he regret it?? he think get f***ed im on 15k a week, so that will be the answer!!

Can't believe what I'm reading here. Sure, he signed for more money, fair play to him. But he signed for our rivals, like it's nothing. Like it doesn't matter. Well I tell you what, it DOES matter. I don't think he should suffer violence or damage to his property or abuse to his missus or friends, but he should be under no illusions that the reason he gets paid so much is because average Joe's like us turn up and pay our money and support him. He should get abuse EVERY time he ventures into town. Our town. f*** the miserable ungrateful wanker. Take the money? Fine. Then f*** OFF OUT OF OUR BEAUTIFUL TOWN THAT MADE YOU. What a disrespectful tw@t.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
If I ever see that c*t in Tunbridge wells.....I don't know what I will do.

Nice attitude. I'd hope you get your head out of your arse. Tell me me, you'd stay in your present job if you were offered a huge wage increase to work elsewhere ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Can't believe what I'm reading here. Sure, he signed for more money, fair play to him. But he signed for our rivals, like it's nothing. Like it doesn't matter. Well I tell you what, it DOES matter. I don't think he should suffer violence or damage to his property or abuse to his missus or friends, but he should be under no illusions that the reason he gets paid so much is because average Joe's like us turn up and pay our money and support him. He should get abuse EVERY time he ventures into town. Our town. f*** the miserable ungrateful wanker. Take the money? Fine. Then f*** OFF OUT OF OUR BEAUTIFUL TOWN THAT MADE YOU. What a disrespectful tw@t.

This. Cant WAIT to see him and his WAGGY bird parking behind Churchill Sq or near LA Fitness when they pop into town.

I will not hesitate to call him a ****. You want to sign for them FINE. Now f*** OFF while you are doing it and move to Norwood Junction or Coulsdon then you northern fucktard.

You got your 30 pieces of silver, now shove them up your arse and move to Slurry you wanker.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes, this.

Wise words and that.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
If I ever see that c*t in Tunbridge wells.....I don't know what I will do.

This. Cant WAIT to see him and his WAGGY bird parking behind Churchill Sq or near LA Fitness when they pop into town.

I will not hesitate to call him a ****. You want to sign for them FINE. Now f*** OFF while you are doing it and move to Norwood Junction or Coulsdon then you northern fucktard.

You got your 30 pieces of silver, now shove them up your arse and move to Slurry you wanker.

Ha, yeah right you will boys!

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Nice attitude. I'd hope you get your head out of your arse. Tell me me, you'd stay in your present job if you were offered a huge wage increase to work elsewhere ?

I thought you atheists were supposed to get humour ?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

I'll say it again BHAExpress. This is football we are talking about, it may now be "just a business" but for many it is primarliy a tribal sport.

The usual employment rules don't apply
in an arena so highly emotive and deeply personal. It is not an employee simply leaving HSBC to work for NatWest, football is deep seated and a huge part of many people lives.

Let me give this example of another employment exemption to draw a comparison.

If I was a highly trained intel operative working at GCHQ and the Russians came along and offered me double the money to gather evidence for them about the british. I could well argue, financially its the best offer so why not maximise my skills to the highest bidder without consideration. Politics is not my problem, I'll grab the money. Conversley why not tout my skills to our countries "extremist" rivals?

Now who would care if I worked for the Irish or the Dutch? nobody, but why should I not work for Iran, or North Korea say?

Tell me why not, its just a job is it not?

No it isn't........ it is an intricate area of employment, with competing interests and ideologies that are sensitive, where things are personal, tribal(nationalist) and matter to a lot of people.

Glenn's choice is his own and like most modern footballer "guns for hire" they care little about the fans, but in footballing terms to the fans, the lifeblood of this tribal sport, the act of joining an arch rival for whatever reason is an act of treason.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why would Muzza want to leave Brighton and move to Croydon ??? He maybe northern but he's not that retarded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here