Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray living in Brighton

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Take the advice. Why cant he live in Brighton? Might get some stick but Brighton is still a bigger enough place for him to still enjoy it without making his life hell.
I dont like what he has done but its football, I will give him shit at the Amex or wherever he plays but I would leave him alone if he was having a meal in town with his family.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I know where he lives. But I'm not telling anyone :smile:

And if I see him in the street, I'd say 'hello'. It's only football.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well if you did then you would probably get arrested? :lolol:

Pff, for shouting wanker at someone? While he obviously shouldnt be in any physical danger, i hope someone spray paints the word judas onto his drive or the pavement outside his house. Or some similar message.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Honestly, if you were to see him coming out of a shop, getting petrol, walking along the seafront. Would you say anything ?, not talking about threatening him or doing anything but wouldn't you give him a little bit of jip ?.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
if he continues to live here with no consequences whatsoever then the fans are really very gay.

he needs abuse and to be chased up the m23 with pitch forks.......

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
football its just a game we all love it and Brighton but its still just a game if Palrse want to pay Glen and he wants to spend is wages here in Brighton well I quit like the sound of that

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
i hope someone spray paints the word judas onto his drive or the pavement outside his house. Or some similar message.

Go on i dare ya!

Yes it's a shame he's left us & even more of a shame he's gone to Palarse. But he shouldn't be harrassed or intimidated because he'd rather live in glorious Brighton than the concrete ghetto of Croydon.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Regardless of the rights and wrongs of the situation, if I'd just signed a 3 year deal with Palace worth £1.5 million and was able to afford to live anywhere I wanted I'd be moving to some sort of commuter-belt mansion in Surrey/Kent, which is a damn sight nearer their training ground, stadium AND a damn sight safer than staying in Brighton.

At the very least his car will be keyed, covered in crap and the air let out of his tyres. It's what pissed up lads do at the end of the night. God hep him if he should "kiss the badge" or score against us.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Take the advice. Why cant he live in Brighton? Might get some stick but Brighton is still a bigger enough place for him to still enjoy it without making his life hell.
I dont like what he has done but its football, I will give him shit at the Amex or wherever he plays but I would leave him alone if he was having a meal in town with his family.

Yes he should take the advice. If I were him I would move because I wouldn't feel comfortable living in a city where people could be tempted to abuse me, my family and/or my property. Not suggesting his life is at threat at all.

If he was out having a meal I'd like to be chef that day!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Whilst I 100% agree that football is only a game, and no physical or even verbal abuse should come his way if we are decent human beings, he has to accept that his actions have consequences. We do have a strong rivalry with Palace and if someone did spray paint something on his drive or whatever, whilst I would certainly NOT condone it, he'd have to accept that this is a consequence of what he's done if he still wants to reap the benefits of living in Brighton. The fella knows what he's doing and probably will expect some banter/hostility. He can't have his bread buttered both sides.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Expect to see a car with "Cock Piss Murray" coming to a street near you soon...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He deserves comments and verbals from fans - too right he does. He's 100% brought that on himself. As for physical stuff etc - of course not, it's only football afterall. Why so many Murray threads though - let's move on - FALMER IS NEAR!!! :amex: :amex: :amex:

PS - I hope he breaks both legs in his first game - on the pitch it's OK :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here