Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray living in Brighton

Mammoth

Kickin' back
Jan 28, 2011
Manchester Ship Canal
If that IS true I feel sorry for him...... but if he really needed the cash, pretty sure the brand new Audi A5 could have gone, the £8k kitchen etc etc........

Gotta keep up with the Jones'

Gonna be another penniless former footballer by the time he is 35, pawning his League One Champions medal.... I love how these chavy players spunk a fortune. A former Chelsea player I knew a few years back had this superb bentley he bought in his playing days. Looked great parked on the driveway of his council house :)

EagleDave

May 17, 2011
So your telling me Murray signed because Palace offered a signing on fee? What absolute rubbish!

There were 3 or 4 other clubs after him who would have all had to pay a signing on fee so he didnt choose Palace just because he was getting a signing on fee!

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I was in Sutton last week and overheard a Palarse fan in the pub talking about this season; saying that Glenn Murray will get them twenty goals and they'll be in the top half. Cock. :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So your telling me Murray signed because Palace offered a signing on fee? What absolute rubbish!

There were 3 or 4 other clubs after him who would have all had to pay a signing on fee so he didnt choose Palace just because he was getting a signing on fee!

Well yes bacause it was prob bigger and more wages offered (it's not like Palarse to spend beyond their means now is it) and he didn't want to move from Brighton house wise. So it was either stay here and fight for a place in the team with a new improved contract, or go for slightly more money to you (which you prob can't afford.) Greedy ****

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton

That's precisely what I'm telling you because its true and I have seen the evidence. You really think he wanted to sign for Palace for footballing reasons!?! Please don't tell me you really believe that because that is just a patently ridiculous suggestion. It makes no difference to us now, you're stuck with him and when he pisses away whatever you've paid him into the black hole the rest of his money has dissapeared into you'll find out how morose and moody he is.

It all makes so much sense now, the Murray moodiness and sulks, no wonder he was so miserable and depressed all the time he was here if he was constantly struggling financially and getting grief from his ex-missus. I have to say I couldn't think of a better matched club for Murray to go to than Palace given your history of financial mis-management.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester

Maybe the scum offered the biggest signing on fee.......he'll be in the shit then when he's back on league 1 wages next season!!!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
For those who claim to know judas address, you could always write it in big bold letters along the bottom off this Palace created picture, before sticking poster size copies on walls and lamp-posts around Brighton.

let nature take its course :D

2wfjq1d.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here