Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray living in Brighton

Hoops Seagull

Nov 17, 2008
Apparently Glenn Murray has said that he still wants to live in Brighton even though he is now at the scum. He has been advised that for his own safety it maybe not a good idea too!!! The man really is clueless

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I'm all for giving him a little stick but it shouldn't affect his personal life. Thats taking it a little too far IMO.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
It's only football. Get a grip. Save it for match day.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How many idiots actually know his address? The age group that would target him in his personal life aren't old enough to know the seagulls/eagles history so lets all move on. He served us well but we will still be here long after him and another goalscoring hero will come along..

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
I'm all for giving him a little stick but it shouldn't affect his personal life. Thats taking it a little too far IMO.

No it shouldn't but sadly not everyone is so sensible. Plenty of silly people about who wouldn't hesitate to get in his face if they see him. He should listen to the advice in my opinion and move away.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Apparently Glenn Murray has said that he still wants to live in Brighton even though he is now at the scum. He has been advised that for his own safety it maybe not a good idea too!!! The man really is clueless

Who's advised him exactly ? Do you seriously think he has anything to worry about ? So he's signed for you know who, he was a free agent, they offered him a better deal than we did for whatever reason, that's the end of it.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I don't think it should ever be a serious threat to his safety to remain living here, and it would be disgusting if it was...

but i would give you odds-on money for him being shouted at at least twice a week (something between '****', 'wanker', and 'judas f***ing pratt bastard'), 2 to 1 on his car being keyed as suggested above and 3 to 1 for one of the local low-lifes actually approaching him in a threatening way, after a couple of shandys, when feeling brave.

So... I don't know if I would stay in town. It would get tiresome and certainly wouldn't be nice, and nor should it really. He has more or less mugged off an entire city of football fans... not opera afficionados.

So what would you expect?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
blimey....unbelievable x2

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If I saw him in town I'd certainly shout some Palace obscenities at him, wouldn't do any more than that though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here