Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Glastonbury 2024

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
very much this. Fatboy doing Happy Hour and Caravan of Love at the end made the hairs on my neck stand up. Beautiful. Playing Brighton Centre in december.
I’m at Fulham that night , but on the sat we got Leicester away he’s playing in Nottingham got a ticket so will go Leicester away then over to Nottingham to see him, im concerned about Jacqui tho looks like she’s finished singing with him , thought the new girl was ok

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
I’m at Fulham that night , but on the sat we got Leicester away he’s playing in Nottingham got a ticket so will go Leicester away then over to Nottingham to see him, im concerned about Jacqui tho looks like she’s finished singing with him , thought the new girl was ok
From his facebook page:

Paul Heaton

·

As many of you will have noticed Paul is back in the studio and is currently working on his own solo album with plans to tour with the band this summer and also later in the year. Obviously, this means that Paul & Jacqui will not be working on any projects together in 2024. We all wish Jacqui well and hope to see her back on stage in the future.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Another one enjoying Dua Lipa here

Very pop-y obviously, but that’s right up my street and won’t be for everyone. Also very much looking forward to Coldplay tomorrow

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here