Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Glastonbury 2024

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I dunno when I went two years ago the bottlenecks were f'ing ridiculous. (I hear they've employed some crowd management now, at least.)

Maybe it's simply more (too many) people.
There are bottlenecks, sure. Some of this, I think, is down to the scheduling. On Friday night, late on, there was a choice of Fontaines DC, Jamie XX, Idles, Jungle...as well as Dua Lipa. This spread the crowd quite well.

On Sunday afternoon, Shania Twain finished at 5 on the Pyramid and Avril Lavigne started at 6 on the Other. These two would obviously have similar appeal...and so it turned out. I was working a driving shift and had to wait, in a jam, for 35 minutes while the masses walked the inter-stage path. It was an enormous amount of people, mind blowing, really.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
On Sunday afternoon, Shania Twain finished at 5 on the Pyramid and Avril Lavigne started at 6 on the Other. These two would obviously have similar appeal...and so it turned out. I was working a driving shift and had to wait, in a jam, for 35 minutes while the masses walked the inter-stage path. It was an enormous amount of people, mind blowing, really.
That crowd that walked between the two was insane, mind blowing in fact found it quite fascinating as I slinked off to Alvvays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here