BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The band the Beatles could have been.

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well I think Paul McCartney appears to have done a pretty decent job.

I reckon the crowd mostly had a lovely time.m
I suppose the crowd could have gone and watched something on another stage.

Unlike people on here who are being forced to watch/listen :)

I'm enjoying it on a rainy Sunday morning.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Are they booing Bruce Springsteen?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I was there the year Springsteen did his set it was much of the same. Self indulgent, I’ll play what I want and went over time. They have to fill 2 hours somehow without looking like a tribute act for themselves. If I was there and he finished on hey Jude and gave me the glastonbury moment. I’d walk away happy and I’m sure most will.

Any sensible glastonbury goer won’t be wasting their time watching this. Much better entertaining offerings around. If you go for the headline acts you shouldn’t go to glastonbury.

Oh shit he’s back.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Well I think Paul McCartney appears to have done a pretty decent job.

I reckon the crowd mostly had a lovely time.m

Far better than I feared (only due to his grand age). Playing the hits now, is predictably working far better. Respect here to Mac a music legend.

Music’s not just about jumping on every hip bandwagon, following the herd on who to hate.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Pretty dull fayre, best thing he's done so far is the cover of the People's Postcode Lottery Song.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Got to admit, bringing out Grohl and Springsteen as your support acts is one hell of a baller move

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Why is Springsteen getting booed? That was a bit awkward. Or was I just imagining it?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Noel Gallagher was BRILLIANT. Delving into his own songs as well as the ones under Oasis, I loved every minute.

Paul McCartney ? I was genuinely looking forward to his set, but frankly, it was a steaming pile of cack. 8 out of 10 songs I'd never heard of, and when you look at the spectacular catalogue he had to bring out...well. I was waiting earnestly for the big payoff, but when he broke out Ob-La-Di, I realised he was just taking the piss and put the cricket highlights on.

WTaF ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here