Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Glastonbury 2022 line up

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Fair play at least he acknowledged it no one is there for the new stuff. Got a Good chuckle from me.

Thought it was a bit disrespectful toward the audience to conclude with, “we don’t care. We’re gonna do them anyway.” I thought showbiz was about giving the people what they want?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ffs he's 80. Give him a little respect.

I have enormous respect for McCartney and what he’s achieved. But he needs to accept that being 80 he can’t do what he used to do and get away with it. Bobby Zamora is a Brighton legend, doesn’t mean I want him lining up as our first choice striker next season.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Thought it was a bit disrespectful toward the audience to conclude with, “we don’t care. We’re gonna do them anyway.” I thought showbiz was about giving the people what they want?

I was there the year Springsteen did his set it was much of the same. Self indulgent, I’ll play what I want and went over time. They have to fill 2 hours somehow without looking like a tribute act for themselves. If I was there and he finished on hey Jude and gave me the glastonbury moment. I’d walk away happy and I’m sure most will.

Any sensible glastonbury goer won’t be wasting their time watching this. Much better entertaining offerings around. If you go for the headline acts you shouldn’t go to glastonbury.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I think he is a genius. I hope he sings for as long as he can. I think his set list tonight was very disappointing, given the audience he was playing to.

What would you have advised him to sing? With your 60 years of experience ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I'm listening to it and quite enjoying it.

Apart from the ukulele version of something.

Have you lot not got anything else to watch?

Edit . . . something just improved.

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here