Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girlband gangbangs. What's your fave?

Whose the lucky songstresses that get your portion?

• Total voters

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
The_Saturdays_536455a.jpg

If they're The Saturdays, is there another five as The Mondays, another five The Tuesdays etc? That'd be 35 top notch bimbettes by my reckoning :p

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
The ginger one is a deffo. She looks damaged and needy. I find those attractive traits in a lady.

You are not wrong sir. If I could shag any of girls aloud it would be her. She'd be the most grateful I reckon! And lets face it, she is hardly ugly (anyone who says she is post a picture of your bird and we'll compare!).

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
You are not wrong sir. If I could shag any of girls aloud it would be her. She'd be the most grateful I reckon! And lets face it, she is hardly ugly (anyone who says she is post a picture of your bird and we'll compare!).

She's defenitely NOT ugly.

23tq8n.png

nicola2pwgq6.jpg

Last edited:

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
What a great poll with some fantasically researched options. For what's it's worth I went for the Estonians, although it was a very tough call. Far too many people who've voted on this poll clearly haven't looked at the options enough

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
These pictures merely prove she IS ugly. She's awful. I would vote for Girls Aloud but I couldn't go through with touching her... YUK

Pussycat Dolls for me. There's more of them for starters

If you think in that first pic she doesnt look stunning you have a screw loose myfriend.....:shrug:

Last edited:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
These pictures merely prove she IS ugly. She's awful. I would vote for Girls Aloud but I couldn't go through with touching her... YUK

Pussycat Dolls for me. There's more of them for starters

You lost all credibility when you mentioned the pussycat dolls. You can't on one hand say that the ginge is ugly then say you'd like to do the pussycat dolls, it's a contradictory statement.

Take a close look and you'll see that only one of them is nice, the rest of them have a inch of make up on their face. I still wouldn't kick them out of bed though.

Stumpy Tim

You lost all credibility when you mentioned the pussycat dolls. You can't on one hand say that the ginge is ugly then say you'd like to do the pussycat dolls, it's a contradictory statement.

Take a close look and you'll see that only one of them is nice, the rest of them have a inch of make up on their face. I still wouldn't kick them out of bed though.

I saw three of them in a club in Vegas a couple of years ago, and I can promise you that each of them were extremely fuckable.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I saw three of them in a club in Vegas a couple of years ago, and I can promise you that each of them were extremely fuckable.

Nicole is the only one I Would, how you can say you have "standards" beggars belief
pussycatdolls2.jpg

I Think they are pretty ugly compared to GA, tbh:shrug:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
What is WRONG with you freaks dissing the Ginger Loud?

She is f***ing A STAR ALL THE WAY.

In fact I don't care what any of you wankers think, cause I'm having her. So f*** yourselves

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
What is WRONG with you freaks dissing the Ginger Loud?

She is f***ing A STAR ALL THE WAY.

In fact I don't care what any of you wankers think, cause I'm having her. So f*** yourselves

Wanker actually its only that one guy who says he has "Standards"

I Bet she has a tight snatch thou

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here