Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girlband gangbangs. What's your fave?

Whose the lucky songstresses that get your portion?

• Total voters

Oct 25, 2003
i bet kimberly would be really nice to just cuddle, and then she'd make you a really nice breakfast

i bet she's well good at cooking, and then you could go for a really nice WALK in the countryside or something.......with a PICNIC

it'd be well nice

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Tim, have you even glanced at Vanilla Ninja or Perfume? There's ladies in there that make. girls aloud look ordinary.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
i bet kimberly would be really nice to just cuddle, and then she'd make you a really nice breakfast

i bet she's well good at cooking, and then you could go for a really nice WALK in the countryside or something.......with a PICNIC

it'd be well nice

yeah but would shit take it in the ass ?

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Yes, but you are on the same side as a man who has also described the ginger one as follows:

"The ginger one is a deffo. She looks damaged and needy. I find those attractive traits in a lady."

I believe being on Buzzer's side is not a good thing

I Dont think she looks damaged and needy, when did I say that?
All I said is that I think she is attractive:salute:

Oct 25, 2003
n691673114_1679469_313.jpg

"do you want some coffee turienzo's lovechild?"

"yes please, and pack some ham sandwiches for our WALK"

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

it'd be well nice

Now I want to go out with her.

Stumpy Tim

Tim, have you even glanced at Vanilla Ninja or Perfume? There's ladies in there that make. girls aloud look ordinary.

I have LEE. As a man who drinks from the Asian cup every day (well week, we're married now) I don't really rate the Japanese. That's pretty general, but Perfume don't do it for me. Vanilla Ninja are nice enough, but Kimberly has that girl next door, do anything, dirty f***ing BITCH thing going on

Oct 25, 2003
yeah but would shit take it in the ass ?

i think she's capable of both sensual love making and brutal, and quite frankly scary, animal sex

capable of BOTH

keeps you guessing don't it

i actually think, and this could be quite contraversial, that cheryl would be a bit shit in bed

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
i actually think, and this could be quite contraversial, that cheryl would be a bit shit in bed

Me too, turienzo's lovechild, me too! Why else would she be married to Ashley Cole, who clearly can't pelase a woman. Kimberly is all I want in a woman, with a great ASS to boot.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think these, and similar crass polls are demeaning to women, and really have no place on a football forum.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Perfume - 3 members
Tatu - 2 members
Vanilla Ninja - 3 members
Girls Aloud - 5 members
Pussycat Dolls - 6 members

Do you want lots of attention, do you want variety? Pussycats
Do you want to reduce the chances of two thirsd of the group ignoring you? Tatu

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
These pictures merely prove she IS ugly. She's awful. I would vote for Girls Aloud but I couldn't go through with touching her... YUK

To me those pics prove that she can go in either the yes or the no column. I find that happens a lot with girl groups. They can go from being gorgeous in one photo/video to being hideous in another, it is more extreme with ginger aloud.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
You didn't, Buzzer did... I was just saying celebrating that he agrees with you is a little premature when it comes to this subject :p

It would be a shame if he was also premature when obliging the oils in question ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here