Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girlband gangbangs. What's your fave?

Whose the lucky songstresses that get your portion?

• Total voters

Fabregas4

Banned
May 13, 2009
The Saturdays are pure SEX. I've got with Ulna in a club in London about 3 months ago and she is f***ing gorgeous.

I tried so damn hard to get in her pants but she wouldn't let me anywhere near there:angry:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What a great poll with some fantasically researched options. For what's it's worth I went for the Estonians, although it was a very tough call. Far too many people who've voted on this poll clearly haven't looked at the options enough

I think you're right. I thought this poll would be a lot lot closer especially with the Japanese and Estonian entries. I'll bounce it tomorrow and see if we can even things out.

By the way - that ginger one from Girls Aloud is bleeding gorgeous. And that's official.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
pussycatdolls2.jpg

f*** me, when did Pete Burns join the Pussycat Dolls?

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I think you're right. I thought this poll would be a lot lot closer especially with the Japanese and Estonian entries. I'll bounce it tomorrow and see if we can even things out.

By the way - that ginger one from Girls Aloud is bleeding gorgeous. And that's official.
:clap2::bowdown:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Blimey Buzzer - your delectable Bill O Fare's got me goin' all lezzer! Well f*** 'em all, quite frankly. A turn-on's a turn on, as far as I'm concerned, so I thank you kindly for making it happen. I'd like to think I could 'do' them Gals Aloud types, but I can't help but think at least a couple of 'em would immediately get on my tits (but in the wrong way). So, I'm with you Mr B (metaphorically speaking) - & I'd give them Tatu bints a right good seeing-to. I would have to gag the pair mind, but I reckon they'd enjoy it. I know I would. :clap:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I am voting Girls Aloud just for Kimberly. She is RIDICULOUS mates.

Would tell Cheryl where to go though, gobby cow.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
In the conspicuous absence of the Saturdays (a strange oversight) I'm going for Vanilla Ninja, who are CRACKING.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The Beverley sisters have always scared me. Maybe it's that they live next door to each other, that they dress the same, that they finish each others sentences. A big NO from me, sorry

Plus they look like my nan and that brings up it's own issues.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Vanilla Ninja. Well specifically the one in the middle innit.

Stumpy Tim

kimberly is definitely the thinking man's clunge

she's got a lovely SMILE and i bet she's really nice and stuff

I agree. If the poll, who is the fittest bird in these groups I would vote Kimberly for sure. I'd f***ing RAG Cheryl too though - just to piss her gobby husband off. Well not just to piss him off - it would be a great laugh too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here