Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girlband gangbangs. What's your fave?

Whose the lucky songstresses that get your portion?

• Total voters

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
In the words of Roy "Chubby" Brown:

"Girls Aloud...to suck my COCK!"

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Asian ladies all the way for me. Asian Women are the way forward.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They are bloody annoying, went to tokyo and the things are all over you like flies wanting you to "take them home"
Latina Women are much better:thumbsup:

f*** me thats my idea of Heaven. Are you gay ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not when your trying to watch the football in a bar, and they are constantly harrasing you & wont leave you alone and by take me home I mean back here to the UK not the hotel..

I am sure I could live with that inconvenience.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
They are bloody annoying, went to tokyo and the things are all over you like flies wanting you to "take them home"
Latina Women are much better:thumbsup:

I can vouch (sp) for that. Latina women are so sopisticated and well, sexy.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
No entry from Canada. . .

I'll keep Dala for myself then . . .

press3_1200.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A couple of FATTIES :rant:

Codner's Crackpipe

Feb 25, 2005
Splendid poll Buzzer. Your lineup is a very strong one and I thank you for bringing some hitherto unknown international pop minxery to my attention. It saddens me that some have felt the need to nominate from outside the options presented.

By my reckoning, the optimal number of ladies for this this exercise is three. Two can be romanced simulataneously with some degree of competance, leaving one to use as a "rolling sub" or save for later if you prefer. Extending the numbers beyond three would constantly leave at least two waiting thier turn. Inevitably they would start chatting about Eastenders or some other inane bullshit which whilst easily filtered out by a chap could easily distract pop minxes 1 & 2 from performing their duties. Risky, you see?

So between Perfume and Vanilla Ninja I've gone for the latter, purely for the reason that should things go well and I/they want to make this a regular thing, EU Citizenship and the shorter flying time will make it a more sustainable arrangment.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Splendid poll Buzzer. Your lineup is a very strong one and I thank you for bringing some hitherto unknown international pop minxery to my attention. It saddens me that some have felt the need to nominate from outside the options presented.

By my reckoning, the optimal number of ladies for this this exercise is three. Two can be romanced simulataneously with some degree of competance, leaving one to use as a "rolling sub" or save for later if you prefer. Extending the numbers beyond three would constantly leave at least two waiting thier turn. Inevitably they would start chatting about Eastenders or some other inane bullshit which whilst easily filtered out by a chap could easily distract pop minxes 1 & 2 from performing their duties. Risky, you see?

So between Perfume and Vanilla Ninja I've gone for the latter, purely for the reason that should things go well and I/they want to make this a regular thing, EU Citizenship and the shorter flying time will make it a more sustainable arrangment.

I may be aabsolutely off my face on mandy drink and charles but I thank you.

poetry. thats what you are. I felt this poll was necesssaery and hopefullt wirthwhole. To all that didnt vote fir gurks aloud i salute you. im off to bed. night night

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here