The Cricketers :cheers: :drink:

Fridges in all the gardens approaching the ground

Crowds of 2,500

Paul Emblem - hattrick hero against Colchester. :clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Boxing Day beateing Brentford 3-1 with Andy Arnott scoring!!

:clap2:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I have tried to erase "The Pikey Years" from memory. If I can't remember them, it didn't happen.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
5-1 defeat at hands of Millwall in the Auto Windcreens Shield on a Tuesday!

Went on my own as I 'fancied' it and nobody else did.

:thud:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I saw my first game there, in which this man scored a hat-trick in a wonderful 4-0 defeat to Darlington.

_795140_marco150.jpg

:bowdown:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
My sons first game and the turnstile attendant saying 'just lift him over mate'

The Albion kicking the ball around in the warm up and then disappearing back inside. My son says 'that was good dad, can we go to MacDonalds now?'.

Gary Hart getting injured and receiving treatment just in front of us - noticing my son's look of concern, OGH nods and winks saying 'its alright young'un' I'll score a goal for you'.

Losing that game 0-1 to Exeter City!.

Going on my own later that season, around about the Easter Weekend. Freezing me 'binzies off' watching a 1-1 draw againt Mansfield. Robbie Reinelt volly with Yseden Christie equalising. It snowed. the next day flew to Florida and recounted the game by a swimming pool in 30 degrees!.

The Donny game...'nuff said'.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Coming home on one of the brighton double decker buses and it broke down. Was around bonfire night as fire works going off all around us as we were stuck on the hard shoulder for hours.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The advertising hoarding at the other end of the ground from us. "Mr Ham Man" always raised a chuckle for some reason.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
That terrible 0-0 Fans Utd against Donny.

I've got very fond memories of our time at Pissfield, though. Used to travel down all on my tod, but ended up making some very good friends through standing on the terraces having a whinge.

And the Cricketers was fab.

Cheers to all of you :drink:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Went to one game there and it was so piss poor we went to the dirctors box to demanded a refund......we got it!! :lol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
To think, we sang "Barker scored a goal" when he FINALLY scored a goal by nodding in against Hull to put us 2-1 up.

I don't think he's looked back since then. 4th in the League One goalscoring charts this season I believe.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Went to 3 games at Gillingham, my Dad wasn't willing to take me to any more (can't blame him)

0-0 v Doncaster (valentines day) - the less said about that, the better
1-3 v Mansfield - Moralee scores for us, but Peacock and Christie score for Mansfield. My friend whos Dad is a Mansfield fan went to that one with us. Not fun.
0-1 v Exeter - terrible game, Exeter have goal disallowed before actually scoring and Gary Hart got sent off I think.

So in conclusion, don't have any abiding memories from the Pissfield stadium. Saying that, I did return a few years down the line when a Leon Knight penalty capped off a great performance with a victory:clap:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I saw every game we ever played at Priestfield (I'm not the fair weather fan some make me out to be) and actually quite enjoyed it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here