Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Getafe match thread

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
His diving is rubbish.

I’d rather he simply tried to play football, score and create. The way strikers used to.

Possibly because he's not up to playing football, scoring or creating at this level, all he has left is to try and dive?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It’s all a bit like our shape, tactics and subs are somehow generated in a 1980s newsagent by a young lad going all out for a 20p mixup.

Four sherbet lemons, what were the odds on that?

Magnificent.

After a 1/4 lb of strawberry bon bons its was going so well. . . . . It was the space dust that did it.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Just going to put this out there as I know there is very limited knowledge of European football on here and a lot wouldn’t appreciate this as they are not a ‘name’ - Getafe are a good side.

And if Marc Cucarella is watching, I can imagine him thinking, f*** that, theyre shit.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
After a 1/4 lb of strawberry bon bons its was going so well. . . . . It was the space dust that did it.

That’s why I started to opt for wham bars and nerds and letterly jaw breakers… much more conventional and I knew what I was getting… severe tooth decay …

It’s also why I’m as toothless today, as our attacking options.

Hilarity prevails.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Just going to put this out there as I know there is very limited knowledge of European football on here and a lot wouldn’t appreciate this as they are not a ‘name’ - Getafe are a good side.
They knocked Ajax out of Europe a couple of seasons ago.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Indeed, never did Eddie the Eagle any harm.

Warren - 'Maupay and Connolly didn't have a shot on target between them'.

Do you think we will learn more from that, or if they had both scored from a tap-in, and we walked off the pitch happy?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Streaming it or not, it's a poor effort by the club not to include a Match Centre on the website. Not that the 'commentary' is ever anything but shite, at least it could have listed the substitutions as they happened. Rather hard to follow - and keeping who replaced who in your head - listening to the radio commentary (decent though that always is).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here