Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Getafe match thread

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Would have been nice going into the season with a win here but its not the end of the world, and Burnley lost as well today.
Just saw wood played for them today. Thought he was going to be out next week ffs

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Thank fck we don’t play in Europe. Teams entirely full of cheating Zaha/Grealish types, but after decades of practice, they could teach Connolly how to do it properly,

I'd respect Connolly more if he tried to stay on his feet. His diving is pathetic to say the least, and at times he does it when he could get a shot away.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Question.

If the club streamed tonights game live, what incentive would there be for paying public to buy a ticket for the game.

We're a business, and one who's lost a lot of money recently.

Some ridiculous entitled posts above.

The time when you could watch every game on your sofa is now gone. Things are back to normal. Pay up and and turn up or listen on the radio

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

But does the income for tonight’s game cover its costs anyway?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A right result not showing that on the TV.

Imagine the armchair moaning we'd have to wade through now.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
If we start the season with just the players we've seen tonight, we're in big trouble. I thought we were awful this evening. I wish I hadn't bothered.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Question.

The time when you could watch every game on your sofa is now gone. Things are back to normal. Pay up and and turn up or listen on the radio

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Wrong

Every Premier League game is televised somewhere in the world and therfore will be available on stream or firestick...This has been the case for many years and will not change this season.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
It’s all a bit like our shape, tactics and subs are somehow generated in a 1980s newsagent by a young lad going all out for a 20p mixup.

Four sherbet lemons, what were the odds on that?

Magnificent.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Ground hog day. Dodgy at the back, limp up front, desperately need a goal scorer or we'll relying on 3 worse teams again.

Whatever happens the team will be relying on 3 or more teams being worse. Hopefully it will be more than 3. 8 worse teams would be nice, 12th sounds good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here