Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get out your BONDAGE trousers for a thread full of PUNK

CC2

Nov 9, 2008
I will be in attendance at the Anti Nowhere League annual home coming Xmas bash at the Forum in Tunbridge Wells...

Hopefully in honour of a former owner of one local pub they will do the classic "the landlord's a wanker"...

Quality stuff.

Seems incredible that I first went to see them in the early eighties supporting the Damned at the Lyceum when they were public enemy number one due to 'streets of London' and now I go to see them and my kids and their mates are there as well...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
the adverts???

TV Smith was silver or gold medallist lyricist of punk. Toss up between him and Strummer IMHO.

And Gaye Advert had looks that would make a bishop kick a hole in a stained glass window :love:

Bored Teenagers

[yt]PFkSGbd3okA[/yt]

No Time To Be 21

[yt]Q8SqkYzzGI0[/yt]

Gary Gilmore’s Eyes

[yt]LKG2rG-s29M[/yt]

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Maybe now discredited due to subsequent events, but - HELL YEAH! - still got a soft spot for...

Mary Of The Fourth Form

[yt]6hReph6bK_s[/yt]

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Went to see UK subs in Worthing last week, Charlie Harper must be passed 65 now, and he has still got more enery than me , great night

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
This is the band that started it all for me, Bob gave me a fag once down the suites what they supported the Jags:lolol:

[yt]uoc2sV0TatE[/yt]

This one with Helmer on Vocals

[yt]smArv8xN0Ys&feature=related[/yt]

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here