Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

George O'Callaghan says things are NOT right at the Albion...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Let's assume the players in question aren't being greedy... George is right, the club needs to get a grip...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
In terms of contract? Style of play? What?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
None of the players know if they are coming or going, including the club captain...

may explain hammonds contract situation then

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
If that means that we'll be losing some of the players then I doubt that they'll go for nothing. Most of them are under 24 and they'll fetch a fair fee with a tribunal. Just look at what we got for Barry and Harding. We've also a number of youth teamers that almost beat Man U looking for a chance. I'd say this was Knight's plan from the start.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
bertin, savage, now looks like o'callaghan and judging by those comments hammond - an interesting trend appears to be developing here

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
If that means that we'll be losing some of the players then I doubt that they'll go for nothing. Most of them are under 24 and they'll fetch a fair fee with a tribunal. Just look at what we got for Barry and Harding. We've also a number of youth teamers that almost beat Man U looking for a chance. I'd say this was Knight's plan from the start.

I'd say that shows a lack of ambition but no doubt I'll get slated for that... How can he keep bleating on about getting the fans in when he does nothing to keep the best players for the fans to watch?...

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I also think that's correct, however, i do not think any players contracted to the club will leave in January.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
A lot of people seem to be in denial about our situation. We are a selling club and always will be until our income is greater than our outgoings. And I doubt that will be until some time after we move to Falmer. Until then we will always look to sell our best players and (hopefully) replace them with youth teamers. That will also help our wage bill.

I’m sorry if the truth hurts, but that’s the reality.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Most people on here regard DK as an astute business man. For a long long time now, I have regarded him as tight-fisted, and negative. Please don,t even start me on our so-called Chief Executive Officer..........that guy who is a planning expert, not a leader in business.......Martin Perry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here