Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

George Barker

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Yeah,let's row a player out after 10 minutes of football....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This age thing is a myth he is 21 years old not a kid or youth team player. Virtusally the same age as Peter Ward when he made his debut for us at Hereford.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
As I have said as we are short of strikers I would sooner that Gus put Brennan Dickenson on the bench as he is verY quick and has whenever he has been out on loan scored goals in the FL. He would be the nearest to a ready made replacement for Buckley who is out with a hamstring injury.

Is he? Is that confirmed? I thought Charlie said the doc hadn't decided how serious it is yet.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This age thing is a myth he is 21 years old not a kid or youth team player.

You're expecting too much BG. He did ok today, nothing more or less. It was tough for him coming on to play from the right, but he had a go and got in some good positions. The ball didn't fall his way, but if it had I reckon he'd have made an impact.

Tough afternoon against a good team.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
He warms up just in front of me and when Leicester scored he looked desperate to get on and help our guys. I'm glad Gus gave him a chance and they've obviously seen potential in him he just lacks experience.

happygull

Dec 28, 2011
As I have said as we are short of strikers I would sooner that Gus put Brennan Dickenson on the bench as he is verY quick and has whenever he has been out on loan scored goals in the FL. He would be the nearest to a ready made replacement for Buckley who is out with a hamstring injury.

Before we slag of Gus yet again Brennan Dickenson returned from his loan spell having missed the final match due to a foot injury, this was reported on 25th March so maybe just maybe he is still injured

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

So this isn't really a thread about Barker who did, as everyone else notes, perfectly fine. It's a thread about how you want us to have a back up strike force of Dickenson and El Abd.

*whispers to nurse that it's past meds time*

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You're expecting too much BG. He did ok today, nothing more or less. It was tough for him coming on to play from the right, but he had a go and got in some good positions. The ball didn't fall his way, but if it had I reckon he'd have made an impact.

Tough afternoon against a good team.

I wanted somebody to come on and support Ulloa ,who was winning nothing against Morgan, hence my suggestion, somewhat unusual but to have put El Abd on up front to try to unsettle the Leicester central defenders and give Ulloa a chance

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here