Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Photography thread

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I've been trying to photograph a butterfly on a Pyramidal Orchid for years. At last! A Spotted Fritillary in the Drome region of France.
1717974035739.jpeg

Finch

Jul 21, 2009
New Zealand
Did some photographing of swallows in flight recently on a trip to New Zealand - really hard subject but I was pleased with these.

Those are good, I like the one having a dip. I've spent a bit of time photographing these guys and they are very very difficult. I'm still not sure if best method is trying to track them as they come through or just being patient at an exact spot they are likely to go through.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Those are good, I like the one having a dip. I've spent a bit of time photographing these guys and they are very very difficult. I'm still not sure if best method is trying to track them as they come through or just being patient at an exact spot they are likely to go through.
The best method is to just give up and take photos of the sky instead - that's always been the end result for me anyway!

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Thanks - was really hard! I found a spot they were constantly flew through and then focused on them as soon as they entered the fame. Majority out of focus but after a few hours got a few that were in focus.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Amazing what you can buy from Amazon these days.

1719051125312.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here